①④

×3rd person pov×

taehyun easily lifted beomgyu into his bed, gently wiping the blood off his nose. beomgyu whined and tried to push him off.

"im fine tae. it was just a nosebleed."

beomgyu said against taehyuns groans. beomgyu rolled his eyes slightly and lightly pushed his friend away.

"stop being a b.tch beomgyu, he's trying to help."

soobin spoke from his spot at the door, annoyance spilling into his words. kai nodded beside him, bouncing on his heel.

taehyun looked back at them, then back to beomgyu. the latters eyes flicked back and forth between soobin and taehyun.

"im fine."

beomgyu repeated, pushing taehyun off him. he stumbled into the bathroom and slammed the door.

looking at himself in the mirror, he saw the blood around his nose and he frowned. wiping the dried blood away with his hand, he got a wash cloth and dabbed away the rest.

sighing, he tossed the wet cloth into the bathtub, exiting the bathroom.

taehyun was gone, only soobin and kai remained in the room. beomgyu frowned and looked around.

"he left." soobin mumbled, his arms crossed as he bounced his leg. kai was sitting on the ground, playing with the carpet, making shapes then wiping his hand across it.

beomgyu rolled his eyes and stormed out his room, only to be stopped by soobin.

"get the f.ck off me."

beomgyu growled, shoving soobins giant hand off his shoulder. the older shook his head and lightly shoved him back.

"I said get the h.ll off me. let me out of my own room!"

beomgyu yelled, pushing soobin back again. soobin rolled his eyes and picked him up, throwing the whining boy over his shoulder.

he huffed and slung him onto his bed. beomgyu groaned and slammed his hand down on the bed, rolling his eyes.

"just sit still for one god d.mn minute." soobin mumbled, forcing down the anger that threatened to spill out.

"why would you care?!" beomgyu seethed, suddenly angry.

kai had now stood up and trudged over to the two, placing his hand on beomgyus shoulder.

the older shrugged it off annoyedly and stood up, trying to bolt to the door, but soobin grabbed the back of his arm before he could make it.

"tch (...hairband) taehyun told us to keep you in your room until he gets back."

kai explained and beomgyu stopped struggling in soobins grip. he whipped around to glare at kai.

"what."

kai looked at soobin for help, who rolled his eyes and held beomgyu tighter.

"oh so im on house lockdown now!?"

beomgyu yelled, forcefully shoving soobins hands off him. soobin rolled his tongue over his teeth, nodding slightly.

"im done."

soobin growled and yanked beomgyu back, unable to keep his emotions back anymore.

"shut the actual f.ck up and just sit here! taehyun will be back in a few fu- freaking minutes! sit still for once and stop being a b.tch!"

soobin yelled angerly, causing both beomgyu and kai to freeze. soobins hands trembled with the frustration that coursed through him.

beomgyu, without a word, plopped down onto his bed, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.