THIRTY ONE

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

I was supposed to go out with Fado tonight but I had to cancel, I called him last minute and said I was sick. He wanted to come over but I insisted I was fine. But the truth is that I can't even look at him, or anyone for that matter.

The only thing that's running through my mind is how does Tiff and Tina know about Danielle, I've never told anyone about it, not even Lucrecia or Winter.

Danielle used to be my name when I used to be a video vixen. When I was 18, I left my parents house to go to university, when I reality I was shaking my ass in front of a camera for a living. It was fun at first, you know meeting rappers and the money was good.

But I slowly realised how deep this was, at first it was just music videos, but then it became club appearances which weren't too bad either.

Right?

These clubs were full of all types of orgies and other weird stuff, us girls were pimped out to other rappers and men. We didn't even get any money from it, the rapper who brought us would get all the money.

You are probably thinking why didn't I leave? Well it wasn't that simple, everyone knew everyone on road, so if the rapper didn't find you, one of his drug runners probably will.

I witnessed a fair share amount of girls getting their asses beat for trying to leave, this little organisation needed to be kept a secret and the only way to ensure this is by keeping us at arms reach.

I knew if I didn't try to escape, I would either die here or get killed when my services aren't required anymore.

While being a video vixen I went all over London, even as far as Birmingham. This is how I met Tyrone, who is Lucrecia's older brother, he was friends with one of the rappers I was doing the video with.

I can't lie, he was very good looking, and his confidence was intimidating but yet attractive. After the video, he approached me and we started talking, I thought he only wanted to fuck but he said he liked me and wanted to take me out.

I wasn't going to say no, so we went out to this cute diner. He was really sweet, you wouldn't think he was gang member, but to be a good gang banger, manipulation must be your strong suit.

He made me think we could have a future... a relationship. But in reality he was fucking Tiff behind my back, I didn't find out until Tiff sent me a video of her getting backshots from Tyrone.