TWENTY FOUR

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

I slowly open my eyes, squinting at the intensity of the sunlight from outside. I try to pull myself up but I feel a weight pulling me down.

I look down to see Oakley's head resting on my bare breasts. Then I clocked, I'm naked!

I lift up the sheets to see I'm absolutely naked and Oakley is completely naked.

Oh fuck.... WE FUCKED!

Oakley groans quietly, he rubs his face and lifts himself off my chest. He leans down and kisses my cheek. "Morning Lu." He sighs as he tightens his grip around my waist.

"We fucked..." I gasp. "Yeah, and you know what's the best part? We can go for round 4." He hovers over me and starts placing little kisses on my neck. "Oakley! This is serious. We fucked each other. You not getting another round." I push him off me and climb out of bed. I hide in discomfort as a small pain hits my legs.

"Seems like I did a good job init." He chuckles to himself as he walks us to the bathroom. "Set me the plan b tablets in the cupboard." Oakley passes me the tablets, don't need any kiddies right now.

I begin brushing my teeth as I feel Oakley rests his head on my shoulder, whilst he hugs me from behind.

Us like this wasn't weird, it felt right. It brings me back to when we were kids, when things were easier for the both of us.

As I finish rinsing my mouth, cench turns me round and places a small kiss on my forehead. "You know that the mobo awards are next week init?" He pulls us closer together. "Yeah, I swear you're nominated Oak?" I smile at him, I'm excited for him to be nominated. This is a big deal for him.

"Yeah, for new artist of the year and single of the year. I swear you're nominated too?" I nod in response. "Wow you got nominated for a lot. You're making me a little insecure." I pout, he nudges my shoulder.

"Yeah but I'm nominated for best female artist of the year, single of the year and best media personality of the year." He raises his eyebrow in question. "Media personality?"

"Yeah... after me cussing you out on ig, I'm now classified as a media personality." I shrug as I walk out of the bathroom to the my closet.

"You wanna do something today?" He leans against the door while watching me look for an outfit. "I have a photo shoot at 1pm but I'm not up for it anymore. So sure, umm we can go to Westfield and get chased by fans."

"Yeah... I'm alright, I actually value my life." He laughs at himself like he's that funny. I narrow my eyes at him before throwing the first thing I found at him.

He picks it up and I clock that it was my lingerie. "This will look sexy on you, shame it's not going to be looking like this for long." He grins, I glare at him before going to get dressed.

Once I got dressed, we over to cench's so he can get dressed

Once I got dressed, we over to cench's so he can get dressed. Once he finished we decided to go to the studio so he can show me his finished album before he releases it.

"What you think?" I could tell he's nervous by how he's looking at me and how he's standing as if he's about to piss. "It was mid." He frowns at me. "Really?" He groans.

"I'm fucking with you! Its fucking cold." I exclaim, I didn't think he was going to cry if I didn't like it. "Thank god." He holds his chest. "But seriously it was better than what I was expecting. This has potential to get on the billboards, even break into america."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves Lu..."

"Shut up Oakley, you have potential don't downplay it. When you gonna release it?"

"Next month, I want to do more promotion before releasing it. Speaking of albums, you barley promoted your album. Why?"

It was true, I barley did any promotion for it because I couldn't be asked. Kendra was on my ass about it, but I wanted it to come out randomly. And look on the bright side the album is selling well. Better than any other album I've produced.

"I wanted it to come out on my terms, I feel that my album is more than promotional gain. It's all what I have that I feel that is mine."

"I haven't listened to all of it but from what I heard in the party, it was good. I'm proud of you, I never thought that we would be here, together." He places his arm over my shoulder.

"I never thought we would be friend again after everything that's happened between us. And now we're going to the mobo awards as a date..."

"It's a mad one still."

"Yeah."

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10