FIVE

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

"Have you seen what that Eris gyal said about you?" Bando shouts as he walks into the living room.

"Eris? Who the fuck is that?" He looks at me with disgust which throws me off. Am I supposed to know this person or...

"Man you don't know who Eris is? Are you alright in the head? Everyone knows who Eris is." Bando slaps my head in confusion. "OW! Fam, I don't know who Eris is ok! But nether the less what did she say about me?" I rub my bow sore head while glaring at Bando.

"Haven't you seen ukshadebrough? You know what, just watch the video." He hands me his phone and it shows a picture of me back in 2016 with... her. It was weird looking back at this time, my career was just getting started, still being friends with her. We used to be close, but it all got fucked up. And it was all her fault.

"Ok it's just a picture. What's so bad about that?" I hand the phone back to him. "Oh I showed you the wrong thing. This is what I meant." Bando hands the phone back to me and it's a video of her sitting on a bed with someone. I click on the video.

"Ok so you all want to know the tea about Oakley yeah not the central cee that all of cap. He is a piece of shit, he thinks that he's so gangster but my grandad is more gangster than him."

"What the fuck man! I didn't do shit to your hoe ass!" I groan in frustration. "Blud that's not all keep watching."

"He's skinny entitled prick, a bitter, nasty backstabbing little bastard. Not only that he is also scrawny bastard and a skinny carcous."

"I don't know why you're chatting? Stuck up precious little bitch." He grumbles under his breath trying to focus on the video but his anger is getting the better of him.

"Fam I don't need Jesus so you can fuck off and make me a cup of tea. Now as I was saying yeah he's a broke bum with no swag with a fake trapstar bag."

"I don't know why she wants smoke, she's the one that wants clout so bad she's trying to have a go at me like that's going to help fix her stupid, anorexic, ugly looking purple gummed ass. She's a talentless worthless, bitch obviously her mother didn't teach her shit, she's a fucking whore, probably has a fucked up reputation keep your nasty legs closed and your mouth shut you cracked out aids infested bitch!" He spits before throwing the phone out against the wall.

"MY PHONE FAM!" Bando cries out in sadness. "Why you got to do that for?" He sighs as he picks up the broken phone. "Look I'm sorry brudda but I'm just..."