THIRTEEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

I take a long sip of my tea as I face Morgan. She looked very drained and mellow. The bags under her eyes made it quite obvious. She as more jittery than usual and she was more timid, like a child contemplating what their punishment is going to be.

"I'm happy you came." She says, breaking the awkward silence. It wasn't like I was going to do it anyways, so might as well get it over with.

"Yeah. But still... what did you want to talk about?" I ask awkwardly, trying to not make eye contact.

"I wanted to apologise for what I said. Bring up your sister. It was wrong and a dickhead move and I do regret saying it. I just don't want you to get hurt again." She pleads, I could tell that she was being genuine.

"Listen Morgan... we've been friends for a long time. I don't believe this argument is worth loosing a friend. So I accept your apology."

"Really?!" She squeals in surprise, attracting the whole café's attention. "Yeah I'm calm." She gets up from her seat and hugs me. It took me a while but I hugged her back.

I will always love Morgan like a sister but it's going to take awhile for us to go back to how we used to.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Carla Obi
1996-2016
Words And Times We Can No Longer Share But In My Heart You Are Always There

I wipe the dusty grave stone, rearranging the latest gifts and condolences. It's weird that people still remember her... most people forget about those who come and go once dawn sets on with their lives.

But Carla always left an impact on people, she made people smile, laugh, cry but overall she was the sister that I never appreciated until it was too late.

If only I could hold her one more time in her arms and tell her how much I love her.

I place the flowers in front of her grave stone and take a step back analysing it, making sure it was perfect. She always deserved the best.

I was about to walk away but I accidentally bumped into someone. As I was in the middle of apologising to the person I look up and my eyes land on Oakley.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spit in disgust. The nerve he has being here, let alone being this close to Carla's grave.