SEVEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

What could I say? Oh, my ex best friend is here after she fucked up my life.

Obviously I can't say that.

"I'm not really into her music like that you know. It's a little... cheesy."

"It's alright, she's almost done, then it's the main event." Kenza rubs her hand against my arm.

"Well actually the queen is the main event." Justin corrects Kenza as he walks past us, Kenza shoots him a glare but he couldn't care less.

"Look she brought out Eazi!"

I look up to see her and Eazi singing the rest of the song. For some reason, the way he's getting close to her and the way he's looking at her, with lust makes me feel weird.

She begins to whine on his crotch as the dancers come out and begin to twerk which earns a cheer from the crowd.

My anger begins to take over as I watch her. She looks beautiful, even though she's wearing sunglasses, she still looks fine.

Her curves make my shift on my seat, her big breast trying to burst out of her tight bikini top. Her thong out for everyone to see which makes me tense. Back in the day she never wore shit like that.

As she turns around to face the booth, my mouth becomes dry. That ass though, it's so fat.

What happened to this girl??

I remember she had breast and a bit of ass but damn, bad b grown up you know.

Eazi got off the stage which made me happy for some reason, but that happiness lasted a few minutes as a bunch of guys as well as girls walked on the stage.

I could see Adeola, Nella, Mariam, Morgan and some other girl gassing up the audience as Lucrecia raps.

This is the first song where she's rapping full out and it's cold. The boys are rapping along with her as well as the twenty odd people on the stage. Kenza was glaring at the gyaldem as they rap along to her the song, doing their little dance.