TEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

As I touch up my lace front all I could think of is seeing him.

I haven't told anyone about him texting me and it's killing me inside. But I don't want to face the shame from my friends when they find out.

He's already caused me enough aggravation for a lifetime.

Once I finished doing my hair pick out my outfit.

After picking out my outfit I check the time to see it's 7:30

After picking out my outfit I check the time to see it's 7:30. After grabbing my purse, I quickly run out of my house and walk down the park.

Usually drive everywhere I go, but at this point I needed to need to check my emotions before doing this and I don't think it's a good idea to do that while driving.

Once I reached the park, the sun was already going down. It wasn't as crowded which was better for me I wasn't in the mood to interact with anyone right now.

As I sat myself on the bench and scroll through my phone and answer texts. I check the time to see it's 8:15 he's already 15 minutes late which slightly irritates me. I'm not a patient person, especially with people who I don't like.

I kept on telling myself to give him a chance, it could be due to traffic or something.

After feeling like I've been sat on the bench for forever, I check the time again to see it's 8:56. At this point I was already embarrassed enough, my time was wasted over someone who I thought would actually do right by me for once.

I should have known better. I get up from the bench, as I pick up my bag I hear the faint shouts of my name. I roll my eyes in boredom before walking away from the shouts.

As I walk further away the shouts become louder. I kept on walking trying not to give it any attention until a hand latched onto my arm halts my movement.

I turn to see Oakley looking at me with his pleading eyes as he still holds onto my arm. "Lu I'm sorry I'm late something hap-." He pleads like a little child until I interrupt him.

"It's Lucrecia to you. And second I don't care what you have to say. You said 8 and I took time out of my life to see your pathetic self just blow me off, again!" I snatch my arm from his grip. His narrows his eyes in confusion.

"Look Lucrecia... I apologised, you don't need to get bitchy about it."

"Bitchy? You really want to go there? You wanted to link up with me not the other way round so if I'm so bitchy then why did you dm me?" I sass back, I'm completely pissed off and his bratty behaviour isn't helping.

"Oi, I get you're pissed but you need to check how you speak to me." His whole demeanour changes into a dark and angry one which is slightly intimidating but he won't get the satisfaction of seeing me in that way.

"WOWWWW! YOUR A BIG MAN NOW! BECAUSE I REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE BEFORE THE MONEY HOES AND RACKS! You were nothing more than a little boy who thought he was about that life until shit went down and you couldn't handle it."

"You know what Lucrecia fuck you! You're nothing more than crazy delusional hoe, who thinks that she's on road because she has a song on grm daily." He spits at me, making me even more angry.

"That's rich coming from you when you're just a snake and you need to keep it moving. But you would rather hide like a puppy dog under the covers."

"I don't even know why I even bothered to talk to this dead ting." He groans to himself rubbing his face in annoyance.

"Listen to me and you listen to me good. Don't disrespect me you little shit. And by the way tell your girlfriend to fuck herself. She needs to be check if she's got an std from you rather than chatting wass about me. I don't give a fuck who you fuck because you fuck everybody. So leave me out of it." I say before storming away from the park.

"That is very disrespectful to me, you have problems. Sleeping around and being a sket is not being bad gyal it's bad for your vagina I'm sure you, snake bitch." He laughs, I stopped walking contemplating if I should turn around and punch him in the face but I knew it would be for the best if I didn't.

I can't believe that I actually thought that he would have changed. That we could have actually had a chance to be friends again.

In the heat of the moment I did something that Morgan is going to kill me for.

I pull my phone out from my pocket and scroll through my contacts before landing in his name. I tap it and place the phone against my ear.

"Hey..."

"I was wondering when you were gonna come back to me." He chuckles to himself.

"Keep dreaming. Either way I was calling to ask if you're still up to do the song."

"Yeah we can still do it if you want."

"Ok that's cool we can meet up on Friday. And remember..."

"No cheffing people up..."

"See you're already getting the idea."

"Whatever I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya Digga."

"Safe."

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10