TWENTY THREE

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city's
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

"Dearly beloved we are here today because a basic bitch had exactly what was coming to her. The old Eris almost never had an opinion of her own and never had any sort if individuality or personality. Every time I didn't want to
make another love island song, this evil juju aura loomed over me like a greasy hobo looking for money, when they give you that look, then you run away and hope that they don't chase you... that feeling."

I read off my notes, yes this is part of my speech. I could hear peoples gasps but I don't care. This is my funeral so I can say whatever I want.

"This dumb dead whore also used her horrible shein ponytail to ruin all my relationships." I glare at the casket placed next to the podium. I could hear Chunkz snicker. I glare at him and he immediately quiets down.

"So, I hope you all grasp the concept that this is what happens when you ruin my relationship. You end up dead!" I point at everyone, they all give me a concerned look.

I turn to face the casket. "So have fun being dead old Eris you're a stupid little troll and I hope you're burning hell right now!"

"Amen."

Everyone was dead silent. I could see Filly and Chunkz trying to hold in their laughter. Morgan looked as if she was going to cry. Tion was praying to himself, Adree was swigging alcohol from a flask, Aitch was flirting with Nella. Central cee was asleep, the audacity of this man. I invited him to my funeral and he falls asleep. The rudeness of everyone!

All my friends aren't taking this serious. "Ok everyone since none of you want to be respectful at this funeral we will begin the party." I pick up my notes and match out of the hall to the main hall. Everyone follows me and cheer as they see the dj.

Cench comes behind and wraps his arms around me. I shrug him off and turn it face him, that smug look on his face that I want to slap. "Why all this hostility?" He raises his hands up in surrender.

"Don't give me that. I invited all of you to my funeral and all you do Oakley... is sleep." I scoff, he bursts into a fit of laughter like what is said was funny. "You know what Central Cee, fuck off." I attempt to walk away but he grabs my hand.

"I don't know who you talking to like that Lucrecia." He growls at me, I shiver at the change of voice. "What are you gonna do?" I taunt him, he pulls me down the corridor where was quite isolated from the rest of the party.

He pushes me against the wall and wraps his inked hand around my neck. His hold wasn't that tight but it was enough to cause discomfort. "I don't know why you're acting like I won't fuck you against this wall. I see the way you've been looking at me. I got myself a likkle freak don't I? So behave and you'll get off easy."