SIXTEEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

I squint my eyes as the rays of sunlight burning my pupils. As I lift myself up, a sharp pain hits my head. I groan in discomfort, I look around to notice a trapstar jacket on my chair, there's only one guy I know who wears trapstar religiously.

I look down to see a Oakley snuggled up against my body, shirtless.

Oh my days...

Instead of screaming, I did the only rational thing I could think of.

I slap him across the face.

"Uhh What the fuck?!" He gasps in pain, rubbing his hand against his red cheek. "What are you doing, in my bed and shirtless!" I squeal hysterically.

I promised myself I was done with this guy, but some how he ended up in my bed less than 24 hours later.

"You got drunk last night and I took you home. I was about to leave but you told me to stay."

"Thank you for your services, but I need you to leave... like now." I climb out of bed and run to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and quickly hop into the shower.

After taking a shower, I decided to leave my hair in an Afro. That's when I clock... I didn't bring any clothes with me.

That means that I have to walk past Cench with only a towel.

After giving myself a five minute pep talk, I gather the courage to open the bathroom door and enter the room. I looked around to see if Oakley was around, I notice his jacket was gone.

Good sign. I grab a shirt and shorts. I was about to drop my towel until the door opens. I shout in horror as Oakley stands in front of me eating some corn flakes.

When he notices me in a towel he stops eating, his eyes scan my body his eyes turn a little lustful.

I'm not going to fall for it.

"GET OUT OAKLEY!"

"Sorry Lu..." He says before chuckling to himself. He walks out of the room. I take a deep breath before continuing to change.