TWENTY SIX

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

"Faster!" I whimper, gripping his writs as he rubs my clit in circles. "You're my fucking slut??" He pushes one finger in, I throw my head back in pleasure. "Yes... yes! I'm you're fucking slut!" I cry out, Cench smiles at me before slapping my core.

I shudder at this new found pleasure. He then continues to push in his fingers in me repeatedly. "You're so wet." He sighs as he looks at his soaked hand.

This some how encourages him to go harder, pounding his finger in harder, I moan louder trying not to be noticed by the driver but I think it was already too late.

"Uhh I'm cumming Oak!" I whisper under my breath trying not to be too loud. I clench around his fingers as I release on his fingers.

He takes out his fingers and puts it in my mouth. I suck on his fingers swallowing all of my cum off his inked fingers. He chuckles to himself as we pull up to the red carpet.

"Really? We had to do this before the show!" I grit to myself trying to fix my makeup. "Come on you weren't saying that when you were calling me daddy." I gasp in disgust, as I was about to respond the chauffeur open the door.

I climb out of the car first followed by Cench. I was blinded by the flashing lights of the cameras.

I was so entranced with the lights Oak grabs my hand leads me down the red carpet. We stop and pose for pictures, I could hear all sorts of questions.

"I'm gonna find Ybeez then I'll meet you inside." He whispers, I nod my head as he walks off the red carpet. I take some solo pictures before answering some questions. "Hey Eris. How are you doing tonight?"

"I'm alright, ready to watch the performances and see people."

"Ok, I gotta ask what all that was about with Central Cee? Are you an item?"

"Well... we're not an item. We're more so seeing how it goes. Like early stages."

"Ooh Londons new it couple! Have a good night Eris."

I give her a fake smile before walking into the building. I gasp in shock as I look at the amount of people around. I spot Tion Wayne and I rush over to him. "My bestie didn't even say hello to me." I pout at him, he smirks at me before bringing me into a hug. "Miss. International! No more time for old friends yeah." I jokingly punch him in the arm. "Congratulations for being nominated Russ, you basically carried the song." I look over at Tion who flips me off. "You know what Eris? You neva lie."