TWENTY SEVEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

1 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯

After the release of Cench's album "Wild West" he had gained a lot of international attention due to his hit songs, "day in the life" and "obsessed with you". He's been doing so well and is receiving the attention that he's worked for. He's been doing meet and greets and have been giving back to the community. He went to Shepherd's Bush and held a free concert for the teens and young adults.

After awhile Winter resigned from being dua lipa's stylist and decided to become a fashion designer, she's been working on a few designs and have been sending them to Corey and her other connections. Her and Rondo are now officially a couple, even though long distance is hard, they still make it work. He's back in Italy beefing the whole Italian drill industry. Great times!

Morgan and J Fado (white boy from mobo's) are "working on it" well that's what Morgan's saying. They're a cute couple and he genuinely likes her but Morgan isn't one it open up or let people in quickly. She's still my assistant but she's now in charge of my social media and my publicist.

Nella and Adeola are still making YouTube videos with footasylum and their own videos. They have a large following on social media and are making big deals with companies like pretty little thing. Adeola even got her own podcast.

My album is now certified gold, with over 1 million streams in the first two months of its release. My album is more successful than any other song or album I've ever made. I'm extremely proud of myself, I never thought that I would get to this level of achievement but it's happening. Cench and I aren't girlfriend and boyfriend, I don't really know what we are. We've went on a lot of dates, from going to restaurants to going to the beach or just watching a movie. But he's been so amazing and I couldn't be any happier.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Currently I'm in Nigeria to visit my mum, it's been over two years since I've seen her physically. I'm so anxious seeing her, we have so much to catch up on, I can actually hug her, touch her.

My cab pulls up outside the expensive looking villa. I made sure to send as much money as I could to help my mum have a comfortable life, meaning the most expensive clothes, jewellery and home.

The cab driver helps me take out my luggage from the boot, once we pulled them all out he drove off. I walk towards the door while trying to drag four suitcases at the same time.

Once I reach the door, before I could even knock on the door, the door is dramatically opened revealing a middle aged man. I narrow my eyes at him, who the fuck is this guy?

"Uhh who the hell are you?" He gives me a confused look. "I think I'm the one that's supposed to be asking the questions?" The man scoffs at me. I gasp in shock, the amount of disrespect.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that yo-."

"Lucrecia! Oh my days, it's you!" I look past the man to see my mum running towards me. She indulges me in a tight hug. "Oh my days, you've grown, look at you an adult now." She pulls out from the hug and holds my hands as she examines my body.

"Last time you saw me I was still an adult mum." I sigh, I look at the guy who stares at us in confusion. "Uh who's this mum?" I point to the man. "Fumi who is this woman?" The guy points back at me.

"Lucrecia this is Ikenna we're going out with each other. And Ikenna, this is my daughter Lucrecia."

"Daughter!" "Dating?"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"So you're telling me that you're engaged to this guy and you didn't tell me?"

"I was going to tell you sweetheart, but I didn't want to just tell you flat out. I wanted to give it time."

"Time for what? What does Tyrone have to say about this?"

"He knows... I called him a few days ago." She murmurs, while looking away from me. I huff in annoyance. "Oooh so the gang guy knows but not me! I've always been supportive of you. And for you not to even tell me is actually bullshit!"

"Eh don't speak to your mother like that!" Ikenna interjects, he stands up off the sofa and gets in my face. "And I don't know why this broomstick is talking." I point at the middle aged guy, be was about to reply but mum stops him.

"Lucrecia! Listen to me! I didn't want to keep it from you because I wanted to be malicious. I kept it from you because I didn't want you to be overwhelmed or uncomfortable." She pleads as she takes my hand, I wanted to understand where she's coming from, I am happy for her, but I wish I was one of the first to know, not the last.

"What about dad? Did you even get divorced?"

"Yes we did, a few months after I was deported. I filed for divorce and posted it to your father and he signed them."

"Wow... why didn't you tell me? Why would you keep this away from me?"

"I didn't want you to feel obligated to pick a side or hate your father just because I dislike him."

I wanted to storm out of the house and cuss out Ikenna, but I don't want to get my arse whopped. I decided there's no point in trying to argue with her, she's happy and Ikenna looks... decent enough so it's fine.

"Ok, when are you getting married?" I ask, trying to change the subject. Mum's face became brighter, she was happy that I'm accepting of her getting married.

"In a month's time, we're already planning the theme, I could always use my daughter's help?" She smirks at me, I can't stay mad at her, she's my mum.

I roll my eyes as I fold my arms. "Uhh fine I guess I can offer my services..." I laugh as she pulls me into a hug. It's good to have my mum back.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

I'm back bitches