FIFTEEN

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

The sweaty bodies pressed against one another, loud music, the smell of alcohol and weed filling my nostrils. Why did I agree to do this?

Winter practically drags me through the massive crowd of people to our vip section. When we enter the section we're greeted by Adeola, Morgan and a few other girls.

I didn't really know all the people in the booth but Winter did so I went along with it. "Let's turn up!" Morgan raises her glass of champagne in the air. Everyone else pours themselves a glass before lifting it up in the air.

I grab the whole bottle of champagne and take a large swig of it. I'm usually a nervous person and being in a crowded environment like a club, I need something to help me relax.

When Up by Cardi B comes on Winter grabs my hand and drags me to the side of the section, where it wasn't too packed. Even though I wanted to, it's hard for me to be comfortable and let loose.

But I deserve a break, to let loose, shake my ass and not have to stress about anything. I start to dance on Winter as she hypes me up. I bend over and start to twerk against Winter. She takes out her phone and takes a snap.

"Yo! Let's go to the bar and get some drinks

"Yo! Let's go to the bar and get some drinks." I shout over the loud music to Adeola and Winter. They nod as we move out of the section.

When we reach the bar, a fine looking bartender walks up to us. I could practically see the drool pouring out of Adeola's mouth. I nudge her in the shoulder, bringing her out of her fanaticises.

"So what do you fine ladies want?" He raises his eyebrow at Adeola. "We'll have 3 cranberry and vodka tonics, and she wants your number." I point over at Adeola who blushes in embarrassment.

"Is that so..." He leans against the counter and sends her a wink, before turning around and makes our drinks.

"He's so into you." I smirk at her. "No, he's just a flirt, nothing more nothing less." Adeola replies, I roll my eyes at her. I know Adeola and when she's into someone she'll never admit it until she's caught lacking.