NINE

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

Eris is really fucking me up.

Ever since I saw her at wireless, she hasn't left my mind. It's like the memories and shit are just flooding in.

I just want to get over it, I can't even face Kenza since she had a go at Eris and embarrassed not only herself but me I had to tell her to patten up before going on.

After wireless we went to dinner but it went to shit. I couldn't get the image of Lucrecia out of my head, them curves, her breasts and that nyash.

"Yo! Cench? Cench! OAKLEY!" Justin shakes me out of my thoughts. I forgot that I was even at his house.

"Fam are you alright? I've been shouting at you for the past two minutes." Justin looks at me with concern. He noticed after I saw Lucrecia, my mood changed, I was more reserved.

"No I'm not. It's her I can't get over it." I groan in frustration.

"Kenza? I told you time ago to drop her but you still insist that you love her, you didn't want to hear shit."

"No not Kenza... it's Lucrecia." I mumble.

"Ohh. Well why don't you two just link up and see why she doesn't rate you?"

"I think I already have an idea why she doesn't fuck with me... but I might have to... but we haven't had a full on convo for 3 years. What makes you think she wants to talk?"

"Because she violated you on ig and you didn't even respond, she didn't apologise. There's still feelings that which needs to be addressed."

"You're right..."

"Aren't I always."

"But how am I going to shout her she probably has me blocked on socials."

"How do you know that? Have you tried to go on her ig?"

Thinking about it I never went on her socials after shit went down. I instantly go on Instagram and search up her. Once her profile popped up I tapped on it.

thugangel

centralcee
yo eris

thugangel
so we haven't spoken in three years
and you have the audacity to say
'yo eris'