୭̥⋆*。✽ 𝐱𝐥𝐢.

ابدأ من البداية

"The fancy ones." Mom said, Rose agrees by nodding her head.

The interphone rings as I buckle up the shoes and ask mom to allow Lita in the building for me. I grab my purse and a light vest and rush towards the door, flattening the dress in the process. I take a final look and yeah, that will do.

The doorbell a second later. She's here. My hands start to sweat as I get a bit nervous. It's just Lita, no one else. It's gonna be okay.

I wipe my hands and open the door. I try to steady my hands, so they don't look as shaky as they actually are.

Lita is standing there. She's dressed in a similar dress, except hers is like more of a white or cream colour with embroidered details on it. Her curly brown her that she usually lets cascade down her shoulders is up in a bun, two pieces framing her face nicely. Her makeup is light and the jewellery she picked out just screams 'Lita' to me. Some pieces seem more fancy than others. She paired a crystal necklace with a beaded necklace probably made by Julie or a Lucas and with a silver necklace pendant that looks like a locket. I never noticed all her ears piercings until now. Her lobes are pierced three times, the silver earrings just captures the attention while the rest of them just compliments it.

She holds a bouquet of flowers in her hands, I'm not even surprised. Her grip on it loosened a bit while she looks at me, but she comes back quickly to reality before it can fall off her hands.

"Wow." She whispers, making me giggle. She blushes when she realized I heard, I swear shy Lita is my favourite. "H-Hey. You look... beautiful."

I lean in the doorway, crosses my arms and smirks. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"I got you these. They're uuuuh they're dahlias." She hides behind her bouquet, but I am quick to take it. I bring it up to my nose to smell it, and wow.

"Thank you. Come in while I go look for a vase. We won't be long." I close the door behind us. I place my hand on the small of Lita's back and push her towards the living room.

Rose and mom who were watching the TV turn around and look at us walk past. It took them a second to recognize who was here with us. "Oh Lita!"

"Flower girl!" Rose gets up and runs to Lita, trapping her in a hug. I watch for a second before remembering I need to find a vase. I grab a transparent, crystal one. I place the flowers in the water and I think these will go in my bedroom.

Detaching Rose from Lita is hard, especially when we're both due somewhere, but she doesn't want to let us go. I have to have my mother help me, every time I managed to detach one of her arms, she'd wiggle to make me let go. I had to ask my mother to hold her arm while I deal with the other.

She pouts, sad she didn't get her way, but what do you want me to say? I kiss her pout away and we bid our good nights.

They walk us to the door, and wave at us as we get closer to the elevator. "Well we gotta go now. Rose be good for grandma okay?" I remind them.

"Kiss mama." Rose asks, and I run the best I can to peck her lips and go back to Lita as the lift gets here.

We stand side by side, just shyly smiling at each other. I slowly move towards her and grab her hand, interlocking her fingers with mine. It seems to make us smile even more.

We step onto the streets and I let Lita guide me. We walk for a bit, but I have literally no clue where we're going for now, it could be anywhere. "So are you finally going to tell me we're we're going?"

"Hummm..." She brings her hands to her chin, looked like the Thinker statue. I know she's pretending to think, damn it. "No. You can figure it out when we get there."