chap 53

Mr.Shin came to Jungguk's room to wake him up because after one hour they had to go for exam....When he entered the room he chuckled...Because two teenage boys were sleeping on same bed but with different position...Jungguk was sleeping with right sleep position...His one hand was resting on his forehead while other was on the other side of bed...His two legs were togeher straight...But the other boy's face was in front of Jungguk's right leg...Taehyung's left leg was on Jungguk's waist while his left hand was on Jungguk's knee.....Mr.Shin wanted to laugh loudly bit he couldn’t...He walked to other side of bed to see Taehyung's face...Taehyung's mouth was opened and he was drooling and the drool was attaching to Jungguk's pajama's pant..Mr.Shin clicked a picture of the cute,laughable scene...He decided that he would tease Taehyung with this....

Mr.Shin hold Taehyung's body and changed the position so that boys couldn't see the previous scene...Soon Mr.Shin woke Taehyung up...Poor boy didn't realize anything about where he slept,how he slept...Mr.Shin guided Taehyung to his room and Taehyung got inside his bathroom with sleepy face.....Then Mr.Shin woke Jungguk up and Jungguk went to do his morning routine...He thought Taehyung left his room when he got into sleep...So it didn't bother him....After getting ready and having breakfast for the exam two boys went towards the car...They got into the seat and busy to remind the important topics....Mr.Shin silently was riding the car....After 20 minutes they reached to the school and stepped out from the car...

"All the best boys...Don't be nervous...Just have confidence and focus on your paper...Got it??" Mr.Shin said sternly..
The boys nodded...
"Good...After one week of exam I have a surprise for you...If you write well your exam I will surely show you the surprise.."
The two boys was surprised but got excited to get the surprise...
"Don't worry Shin...We will do good and get our surprise from you.." Taehyung excitedly said...Jungguk nodded at that...
Mr.Shin chuckled...He mentally smirked because if they really see the photo of today's morning they will be really surprised...
"Okay then..Go now..." Mr.Shin said..Soon the boys bided him and got inside the school....

(Time Skip)

There was one more exam of the boys...Then they were free...All the exams they wrote well...They spent their almost all time to study...But two boyfriends sometime found to spent time as together...Taehyung were really taking care so well...He didn't let to feel Jungguk alone or sad becuase of Jungguk's appa's absence...Jungguk regularly talked with his appa...He told about his all day doing,about exam,about the take care of Kim brothers and so on...Mr.Jeon was satisfied on the other side because his son was on right hand.......

Right now Taehyung and Jungguk are eating ramen...They took a break from studying and decided to spend some time together as couple.....Taehyung's noodles gulping sound is only sound in the room...Jungguk is eating silently...Nowadays Jungguk is in his world...He is really concern for something....Not for exam...For the feelings which he is currently feeling for Taehyung....He know what he is feeling now.......Yes......Jungguk knows that he is in love with his Taetae...He realized it two days ago......

At living here,Taehyung was really close to him more than before...He really loved to spend time with Taehyung here,loved to study together,loved to tease Mr.Shin together,loved to cutely scold Namjoon together for his overworking,loved to eat together,loved to do pillow fight because of some random riddles....He really loved to all those things which feel him special....And he felt it...Finally he felt it...He felt it more when he missed Taehyung because one day they studied separately because Namjoon scolded them for not focusing on the study....He couldn’t see the Taehyung's sulk face...And next morning Taehyung was first to wake him up....Jungguk knows now he love Taehyung....

But he is concerned now about Taehyung's feelings......Does Taehyung feel same as Jungguk???Should Jungguk confess about his feelings???What if Taehyung doesn’t feel same??What if Taehyung feels irritated???Jungguk is so deep thought that he didn't realize his noodles are finished and he just hold the chopsticks into his mouth.....

"JUNGGUK!!" Taeyung called him loudly and Jungguk got back into sense...
"Huh"
"What are you thinking Ggukah??"
"N-Nothing...Sorry I didn’t hear you.."
"It's okay Ggukah...Don't stress about the exam....You will do good..I know..." Taehyung patted Jungguk's hair...
Jungguk became shy at this action....
"Okay I am going...We revised all the topics...We should stop now...I am going to sleep...You also go to sleep..." Taehyung stood up and took the ramen plates and walked outside before wished Jungguk good night...

Jungguk is laying on the bed...He called his father before laying and talked with him...He is scrolling the instagram and seeing some random videos...Suddenly he stopped at one post and it was a video of his favourite drama...He really missed some episode because of his exam...The video was of the main lead where hero was expressing about the feelings to heroine.....Like this

"My heart and mind always think you...You know when we first met I didn’t imagine your presence,your laugh,your eyes,your smile,your talk,your mood all of this effect me so much...Your whole existence effect me so much.....I know we like each other...The emotions I feel for you is above than liking....I really want to stay with you...I really want to give us all special moments...I really want to chrerish you forever...My feelings are like the sky...You see sky has no limits....The sky has one moon and I have my one moon and that's you....
The moon is beautiful...You know the meaning??" Hero asked....Heroine was so emotional and surprised that time she shaked her head as no....
"It means..... I love you...."

And Jungguk's heart is beating fast.....He realized more than remembered that Taehyung confessed to him long ago.....Yes.....Taehyung love him.....Taehyung also felt same as like him.....Jungguk put the phone on the bed and got down from the bed...He ran to the door and unlocked it.....He ran to the direction where his boyfriend's room....He just wanted to go there....Taehyung love him....Taehyung always confessed first....His Taetae love him....He can't stay without his Taetae.....He ran fast and stopped front of Taehyung's room...

Heart is beating fast....
Long breath is taken...
Hand is shaking.......

Jungguk knocked the door lowly...He is feeling so nervous at the same time euphoric.....The door was opened with crack sound by sleeping Taehyung....

"What happened Ggukah???"

To be continue~~~