chap 31

"Taetae...wait.." Jungguk screaming while running but Taehyung is so mad...He cam to the classroom and sat on his desk...Now the class is filled with students...Jungguk also reached to the classroom and saw Taehyung is sitting on his seat...Jungguk sat on the desk and about to talk to Taehyung but Taehyung stood up and went to one of the student's desk...He ask,"Do you have math book??I forgot to bring my book.."
The boy shaked his head as no..."Ohh it's okay.."Taehyung smiled and returned to his desk...Jungguk heard them and immediately put out his book from the bag and gave it to Taehyung..His bag was on the up of the desk that's why he didn't see the bag which Taehyung put that before..
"Here..We c-can s-share m-my book.." Jungguk said...
"No need.." Taehyung said with straight face but not looking at Jungguk...
Jungguk is about to protest but teacher came into the classroon....They stood up and greeted to teacher.....They sat down and their teacher told them to open their math book and practice yesterday's problem...Students nodded and started to write...Taehyung is sitting without writing because he has no book...Jungguk saw and whisper,"W-Write down or else you get p-punishment from t-teacher..."
Taehyung still is not looking at Jungguk..That makes Jungguk sad...Because Taehyung never behaves with him like this...
"Students you have 5 minutes then show me your answer..." Teacher spoke...
Soon Jungguk took Taehyung's notepad and started to write the solution...Taehyung saw but he didn't protest...After 5minutes,a student came to their desk and collect their notepad....
"T-TaeTae"Jungguk shaked Taehyung's arm...Their teacher is busy to see their work so teacher can't see the student's doing....
"TaeTae" Jungguk again called...But Taehyung didn't look to him...Jungguk is feeling so bad that Taehyung isn't looking at him...
"TaeT" Jungguk again was going to call but Taehyung shrugged his arm and said with annoying voice,"Don't disturb me"....Jungguk felt so hurt...He never imagine Taehyung like this....He turned to the window side of his desk and tried to not to cry....
"Why did I tell that???He will feel bad now...I am just angry because he didn't tell me about yesterday's incident..I thought we are so close..I know I can't be angry for long time with him..But I need some time now...Don't you make hard this for me Ggukah.." Taehyung thought in his mind.....

Jungguk after that didn't call or talk with Taehyung..They silently attended their classes...The bell rang and now is time for having lunch...Taehyung immediately stood up and went out from the class...Jungguk saw this and felt more hurt...He thought they will have lunch together...He took the lunch box and headed to their usual lunch place in garden....Then he saw Taehyung was sitting their...His back was facing to Jungguk...Jungguk ran their and sat in the bench....
"Taetae" Jungguk called and hold Taehyung's hem of the coat from behind...Taehyung didn't turn back...
"I-I k-know y-you are a-angry w-with me...I-I am sorry TaeTae...P-Please t-talk to m-me...I-I am r-really s-sorry...I-I will n-never do t-that I p-promise...I w-will s-share
e-everything with y-you....Don't g-et mad at m-me..." Jungguk said while crying...Yeah..He is crying..Because his taetae never angry with him and they never fought...Suddenly Taehyung flinched....He never imagine about this...Jungguk eas back hugging him while crying...
"I-I am s-sorry TaeTae...Please forgive me...P-Please..." Jungguk said...
Then Taehyung turned back and started to wipe Jungguk's tears....
"Don't cry...I can't see you crying.....Little bunny...Don't cry...Stop" Taehyung said with sweet voice... Jungguk looked to Taehyung and saw Taehyung was also crying.....Soon Jungguk also wiped Taehyung's tears...
"Why a-are y-you crying?"
"I felt so sad while I heard you fall front of the car...If anything happened then what will I do???You also didn't tell me...I thought you are free with me...But I was wrong...And that's why I was angry.." Taehyung said...His eyes were reddened because of crying...
"I-I am sorry...Taetae don't cry...I will t-tell you everything...Forgive m-me.." Jungguk said with tiny voice...
"Hehehehe...Silly bunny... I forgave you long ago...Don't worry.. " Taehyung said with chuckling...
"I-I thought y-you are a-angry w-with me and w-will not have l-lunch with me.."
"My cute silly bunny...I went to buy your banana milk...That's why I early got out...If I was angry then why would I sit in here??"
Jungguk looked to Taehyung with doe eyes like Taehyung told a serious point....
"I can't keep angry with my Ggukah...Because he is so precious to me.." Taehyung said while looking into Jungguk's eyes....Jungguk is also looking in Taehyung's eyes now....Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand which was holding the hem of his coat....
"We will fight but never leave each other's side...Sometimes fight makes people bond's close...So promise me you will never leave me..." Taehyung said and showed his pinky finger...
"I promise..We w-will f-fight,talk,u-understand but n-never leave e-each other.." Jungguk said and add his pinky finger to Taehyung's......
"Hmm...Now let's eat..I am hungry..."Taehyung said while rubbing his stomach...
Jungguk little chuckled..He opened the box and hold the sandwich...He took that and put on the front of Taehyung...
"Eat"...
Taehyung understood what was Jungguk doing....He was feeding Taehyung....This made Taehyung blushed....He nodded,hold Jungguk's hand which was holding the sandwich and took a bite......

To be continue~~

To be continue~~