chap 45

"H-How long do y-you wanna stay like that??" Taehyung asked...

Jungguk was still in that position...Taehyung was blushing so much...Jungguk's condition was same....He didn't move from his position...Why???Because he couldn’t have courage to look at Taehyung after his action....He felt safe,good,relax after hugging Taehyung like that....
"I-I don't wanna...." Jungguk replied...
"Why???" Taehyung was curious now....
Jungguk was silent...What should he answer???He can't say that he felt good in this position...No...Never.....What will Taehyung think if I say that????Jungguk thought.......
"J-Just like t-that.."
"But Ggukah we have class...We missed the math class already..."Jungguk immediately sat back...He widened his eyes...He realized that they missed one class after their break...." Why didn’t you say that early??"Jungguk asked and arranged their lunch boxes...
"How could I??Y-You were like t-that..." Taehyung was blushing while saying that...Though he blush less than Jungguk...But today Jungguk's action was unexpected for him.....Jungguk was blushing after hearing Taehyung's words...He understood what Taehyung meant....."L-Let's go....We can't miss the rest classes..."Jungguk said but not looking at Taehyung...Taehyung understood Jungguk was shy because of his early action....They stood up for going...Then Taehyung hold Jungguk's right hand with his left hand....."Let's go.."Taehyung said and started to walk...Before entering to the class,Jungguk tugged Taehyung's coat from behind...Taehyung looked at him...
"Y-You should leave that.." Jungguk said pointing at their hands....

"I didn’t hold this for leaving..." Taehyung whispered to him.....Jungguk was beyond shy....He didn’t know how Taehyung talk like this....."T-There will be teacher and others..."Jungguk said with lowerd head....
Taehyung then moved his hand and said, "You are so cute when you are shy..."
Jungguk looked at him and hit Taehyung's arm lightly....Taehyung chuckled at this....
"Let's go..." Taehyung said and then they entered to their class...Luckily there was no teacher because they had to self study that time...When they sat at their desk,they saw Han was looking at them with his dark eyes....Taehyung ignored Han and Jungguk was busy to arrange his book......

"I know your weakness now Taehyungii...It will be more fun now..." Han thought and smirked......

(Time Skip)

Namjoon was in his office...He was seeing the design of their next project...His telephone rang at that time and he answerd....
"Sir,Mr.Jyun Yan is here...Want to meet you...Should I bring him??" Namjoon's secretary asked....
Namjoon was expected him...Whenever he heard the Yan his blood boiled with anger...But he will not do anything now...Making decision without time is one of the bad thing in life...He told his secretary to bring Jyun Yan to his office..Then he cut the call....After some minutes Jyun Han and his secretary came....The secretary left after bringing his uncle....
"Namjoon...How are you son???"
"I am well Uncle...How are you??"
"I am fine dear....I was really worried when I heard you left Seoul..You didn’t inform me about that..." Jyun said and sat on the couch which was in Namjoon's office...Namjoon also sat...
"It was sudden plan..After appa and eomma's death we thought we should change the place because that place had so many memories...."
"I understand son...Their death was unexpected....How is Taehyung???I saw him like four years ago..."
"He is good...He is now Daegu International School doing his 12th Grade..."
"Daegu International School!!!!Han also transferred there...Wah...Two brothers will now study together..."Jyun said...
" Transferred!!Are you living in here??"Namjoon confusedly asked....
"Yeah son...Because of business we are settled in here...I know you are here after coming here...Luck by chance I say...Hahahahaha" Jyung said and laughed.....But Namjoon's reaction was different...He is now worried about Taehyung...Do Taehyung know that Han is here???Will Han again harm Taehyung??...It can't happen....I should do something before anything happen..Namjoon thought..."We should dinner together Namjoonah..What do you say??"Jyun asked and broke brought Namjoon to reality...
"Huh....Yeah yeah...." Namjoon said...
"So what about tomorrow night??Are you free??"Jyun asked...
" Yeah I am free..I will arrange the dinner and send you the address..."Namjoon said..
"Okay...Bring Taehyung also...Your aunt and Han will also be there..."
"Yeah...I will tell Taehyung..." Namjoon said..
"Okay then...See you tomorrow...I have to go to a meeting..." Jyun said and stood up..
"Yes uncle...Nice to meet you...See you tomorrow.." Namjoon said and bided Jyun....
After Jyun left,Namjoon called Mr.Shin and told him to come....Mr.Shin came after a minutes...Namjoon told him about Han's presence in Taehyung's school and also about the dinner....
"Don't worry Namjoon...This time Han can't harm our Taehyung...We will punish him for his past deeds...We will for the right moment..." Mr.Shin said...Namjoon agreed to him....

On the other hand,after coming from school Taehyung showered and had his dinner alone..Because his hyung had a meeting so he couldn't come....Taehyung was watching a movie when his phone buzzed..He saw the caller id and his face became bright....
"Hello Ggukah..."
"Hii....What are you doing??" Jungguk asked his tiny voice...Because he was still shying around after the incident in school..
"I was watching a movie...What are you doing??"
"Nothing..Did I disturb you??"
"Aishhh...No my Ggukah...I was just passing my time..."
"Ohhh...Are you free tomorrow night??"
"Yeah...I am free..Why??"
"Is your hyung free??"
"Namjoonie hyung??I don't he is free or not...Why??Tell me.."
"Actually tomorrow is my late grandfather's birthday...Appa always make huge dinner for this day....So appa tell me to invite you and your hyung for dinner..."
"Wahhhhh....We can meet tomorrow Ggukah!!!!!I was so sad becuase of tomorrow's holiday....We will come...Surely come...Don't worry..." Taehyung said with big smile...
Jungguk also is smiling....They can meet tomorrow....And their family also will meet..
"Thank you Taetae....Appa will be so happy after hearing this..." Jungguk said..
"I know...He loves me so much...Hehehehe" Taehyung giggling...
"Okay...I will send you our address tomorrow..."
"Okay...I will also tell hyung to keep his work aside for tomorrow..."
"And also bring Mr.Shin...."
"Okay Ggukah...Now go to sleep...Don't be late..."
"Hmm..You also...Good night.."
"Good night Ggukah..." They cut the call.....Taehyung was so excited for the dinner....But he didn’t know tomorrow night also had another dinner plan........

To be continue~~

To be continue~~