chap 52

Jungguk and Taehyung are walking towards their class by holding each other hands....Smile from their face is not going...Their classmates know about their bond and they love them so much....They saw Han in the hallway...Jungguk hold Taehyung's hand tightly...Taehyung understood....They walks towards Han and stops...Mainly Taehyung stops....

"Hello Han...How are you so called brother??" Taehyung asks...
"You are really daring now Taehyung.." Han replied but his voice is not raises up like other days....
"Yeah I am...And I am proud of it...."
Han then looks at Jungguk and smirks...Jungguk doesn’t look at Han....
"Don't you dare looking at Ggukah like that with your nasty eyes..." Taehyung said with deep voice....
"Don't worry...Han will never trouble you Taehyung..." Another voice came from behind of Han...Taehyung and Jungguk saw a lady who is Han's mother....

"I am sorry Taehyung for Han's past doings to you...I know a sorry can't equalise your pain..But I am sorry....Also I am saying sorry behalf of Han's father...Pleas send this apology to Namjoon We are going abroad for some years...Han will study there from now...I can't ruin his life by hearing his nonsense tantrums....I hope new things will change his mind...I am sorry dear.." Mrs.Yan said and lowered her head.....
"It's fine aunt..I am happy that you understand now....I am wishing you good life there..." Taehyung smiles now...His smile is genuine......

After that dinner Han's parents were really shocked...They didn't imagine their son would do this....And they were scared that Taehyung had evidence of his son's bad doings....So saving their reputation and name they decided that they would go abroad for giving their son new teaching....Seori also shocked after hearing all those things from Taehyung...She thought Kim brother are really good at heart....If Namjoon didn't think about marriage and love life she would not force herself to him..She decided that she would move on... After the dinner she left for Seoul in next day....

Jungguk and Taehyung are seeing that Han and his mother are going outside of the school...."Are you okay??"Jungguk asks... Taehyung nodded and said, "Everything will be fine now..."
"Hmm...But one thing remains..." Jungguk said..."What???"Taehyung asks..."Our exam.."Jungguk giggles....Jungguk's giggle is the best thing Taehyung loves to hear....He smiles at his boyfie...After that they reaches to the class and starts to their classes.....It is their last class before their exam....

(Time Skip)

Taehyung and Jungguk are now reading at Jungguk's room....They got back from school few hours ago...They are so tensed now for their exam...So they decided that they would study together....And they ended up at Jungguk's room for studying....
"Ggukah can you solve this for me??"Taehyung shows Jungguk a problem from the book....
"It's easy...See..." Jungguk starts to explain the answer.....
"Ohhh...I didn't think of like this....You are genius Ggukah...Hehehehe..."
"So are you..." Jungguk smiles at him....

After studying three hours,the boys are now tired....They are half sitting and half laying on the bed now..Books are on their lap.... "I am so tired now...Why is study boring??" Taehyung whines..Jungguk chukcles....They didn't realize how they are now close while studying....Jungguk realizes and becomes shy....He feels something deeper than liking....He knows he feels secure and good with Taehyung.....This is just one day for Jungguk at Taehyung's and he saw Taehyung cared him so much....Taehyung didn't let to feel Jungguk alone and sad for his appa...

Taehyung is so perfect for him...He knows human are not perfect but Taehyung is imperfectly perfect for him...He is happy that Taehyung his best friend,his supporter,his well wisher,his caring partner.....Jungguk never imagine that Taehyung understands him that very well.....But why he does he feel like glowing when he see Taehyung now???Why he does he feel something in his heart which is unknown to him????What is this????

Jungguk puts his head on Taehyung shoulder without noticing because he is in his thinking world...Taehyung is surprised now.....His heartbeat is so fast now.....But he is feeling good....He is feeling once again that feeling which he discovered some days ago....And it's love....He is waiting for his right moment to confess.....

"Are you okay??" Taehyung said but his voice is low....Jungguk hears him and realizes their position...He was going to up his head but Taehyung said,
"Don't...Let's stay like this...." Jungguk is so shy now....
"Thank you..." Jungguk suddenly confesses..
"Why??"
"For always understanding me..."
"Then thank you also.."
"Why??"
"For coming into my life..."
Jungguk giggles..
"Your giggle is so good to hear..."
Jungguk pauses and his cheeks are turing into red...
"D-Don't compliment s-suddenly.."
"Why??My Ggukah is shy???"
"Taetaee"
"Ggukah"

They both are now laughing...They are each other's comfort zone...They are each other's safe place.......They are imperfectly perfect each other......

They are imperfectly perfect each other

To be continue~~