chap 25

Jungguk and Teahyung are eating their food silently after their embarrassing moment....They both were shying for long time...Thanks to Taehyung that he broke that situation and helped Jungguk to eat...Jungguk is still at the thought of that kiss...He somehow forgot the incident which happened in the school...He know he have something for Taehyung in his heart...He is not sure about this for now...
He still feels the kiss on his cheek...He blushed.....How fast his heart beat is now!!!

"Junnguk...uncle will be here to pick you up...I didn’t tell about today's incident to him..We will tell him tomorrow in school...Okay??" Taehyung ask...Jungguk nodded..."You will come to school tomorrow?? "Jungguk ask with his doe eyes..." Yesssss...I am fine now...I will go to the school tomorrow... We will again back to ourselves like we used to...Hehehe...I miss uncle's handmade food...And I also missed so many classes and notes..I have to collect and read them soon.."Taehyung said....Then Jungguk remembered that he took all the notes for Taehyung which he missed...He took his bag and searching the notes...Taehyung is confused now...Jungguk put out the notes and gave it to Taehyung...Taehyung took them with confused face...Then he saw Jungguk wrote all the notes for him....He was shocked....

"You wrote all of this???"He ask..Jungguk nodded...."Ohhhh Ggukah....You are the best...Thank you so much for this..."Taehyung said with smile...
Jungguk is happy to see Taehyung's smile...Then he ask,"Why did you come to school today??"....."Ohhhhh..I wanted to give you surprise...I also bought banana milk for you which I promised to give you everyday...Hehehehe"Taehyung said and launched shyly.....Jungguk is surprised to hear that...He know how much he missed Taehyung for past days...Taehyung also missed him....He is loving the feelings what he is feeling for past days...

(Time skip)
Mr.Jeon came to Taehyung's home to pick up Jungguk...He is now in the car...He called Jungguk to come outsidd to leave... Jungguk don't want to leave but he managed himself that he will see Taehyung tomorrow....Taehyung is walking beside Jungguk to see off for today...He remembered he didn't give the banana milk to Jungguk..."Jungguk wait!!" He said and ran to upstairs...Jungguk looked at the scene...Taehyung came down soon and stands front of Jungguk..."Here...I forgot to give you this...And we will see each other again tomorrow..Take care of yourself...Sleep as soon as you reach your home..."Taehyung said with deep voice....Jungguk nodded and give him smile...He took the banana milk and began to walk to the entrance door..He looked behind Taehyung and saw Taehyung was waving at him with his smile...Jungguk feels to do that now...His heart is telling that...He ran to Taehyung and kiss Taehyung's right cheek and said,"Thank you for always taking care of me..."Then he immediately ran...Taehyung is now beyond shocked...He realized what happened and touch his right cheek...He smiled like a fool...So whipped for his Ggukah.......

(Time skip)
Taehyung and Jungguk are now entering the school...Jungguk told his father everything about yesterday's incident in the car...His father was so angry but Jungguk told him that Taehyung saved him...His father told him that he will talk with the principal after school's over...When Jungguk and Taehyung are going to their class they saw there is crowd in Hoseok's class...They went to their and widened their eyes after what they saw....

"Hoseok I like you from the first day of my school...I like your company..I love to hang out with you,love to talk with you,love to share with you everything,love to walk with you...I want to be with you..Will you be my boyfriend???" A girl was proposing Hoseok with one red rose....Hoseok is so happy..Why??? Because she is his crush for long time...He never had courage to  tell her....He took the flower and nodded so many times....Somi was so happy..She hugged him and Hoseok also hugged back...Everyone clapped for them..Their freinds were shouting with joy...But there were two boys who lost in their own world after seeing the proposal of their hyung....

"I will propose him oneday..I will make that special for him...I will soon do that.." Taehyung thought while looking at his Ggukah......

To be continue~~

To be continue~~