Chap 13

PART-13

"Wahhh!!I am so full now after having this amazing foods" Taehyung said...They finshed their lunch..Now they were sitting on the bench...Jungguk laughed after hearing Taehyung's bumped...."Ooops sorry...Hehehehe"Taehyung said...

(Time skip)
School is over for today..Students were heading to outside including Taehyung and Jungguk...They reached to Taehyung's car where Mr.Shin were standing there...Mr.Shin opened the car door of the back seat and two boys got into the car..."Ggukah..Meet Mr.Shin...He is my oldie friend..Hehehe.." Taehyung said..
"Hello Mr.Shinshi..." Jungguk greeted and bowed to him..."Hey it's okay don't so formality..I know you are Taehyung's Ggukah..So no formality"Mr.Shin said and smiled.... Jungguk's eyes widened after hearing this...His cheeks were getting red now..."Taehyung's Ggukah" this made Jungguk's heart beat fast..He then again felt something on his stomach..."Shiiinn....You are becoming old and mad...I should get you the doctor..."Taehyung said...He was very shy more than Jungguk when Mr.Shin said that....He knew Mr.Shin knows that...But he thought what Jungguk would feel after hearing this..He looked Jungguk with side eye and saw Jungguk was looking to his(Jungguk) lap and fidgeting his fingers...He also saw Jungguk was becoming red....Why was Jungguk becoming red???Taehyung thought..Then he thought Jungguk was very shy person..Maybe that's why........Maybe..He thought and looked his window side with shy smile.....Mr.Shin saw all of this and smiled...Then he started the car......

Jungguk didn't know where they were going...He also didn't ask Taehyung...Why??Becaus he was feeling shy to talk with him after Shin's sentence....But then he again thought that Taehyung's special one was that "Him"???Was Hoseok talking about "him"??Why was Jungguk feeling sad???He also didn't know....But he was happy to spend time with Taehyung...The car ride was slient...Both boys enjoyed the scenery of outside....Their car stopped..Jungguk and Taehyung got down from the car...And Jungguk saw they were standing front of a building...An orphanage....He was now much confused...Why did Taehyung came here???
" Ggukah let's go..Shin will come with gifts.."Taehyung said and started to walk..Jungguk followed him....They enterd to the orphanage and Jungguk saw some women and men were standing there..."Taehyungah..Happy birthday.."they all said..."Taehyung smiled and bowed to them...They then saw Jungguk and looked at Taehyung..Taehyung understood and said,"He is Jungguk my close friend.."Jungguk heard and bowed to them.."Oh dear..You are so cute and well mannered dear.."An middle aged woman said..Jungguk was shy now.."Taehyung go meet with your special one.." the woman said..."Yes..And Shin is coming with the gifts..You know the rest.."Taehyung said and the woman nodded...Taehyung then looked to Jungguk and gesture him to follow him..Jungguk did the same...
They entered to a big room where Jungguk saw many children were standint with holding flower...They saw Taehyunf and Jungguk and ran to them..."Taehyung!!!!!!Happy Birthday to you!!!!"All the children shouted and gave him the flowers...Taehyung smiled and took flower one by one..."Babies go and take seat there..Shin will give you so many gifts..."Taehyung said....The children then went to take seat...In this whole situation,Jungguk was quite surprise...Today he saw a new Taehyung...He thought how good Taehyung was!!!He came here to give gifts to these children on his birthday..Also the gifts were bought by the prize money...These children were Taehyung's special one...His father said true that Taehyung was a gem...Jungguk was dumbfounded that he was feeling jealous to these children..What!!!!!!!Again jealous!!!!!Why did this word come to his mind???Jungguk ignored his thought and walked to Taehyung....
"Taehyungii who is this??" A little boy came and asked Taehyung while pointing Jungguk..Taehyung saw and smiled...
"Babies today I want you to introduce  someone...See him..He is Jungguk...He is...Uhhh my best friend...Uhhh my close one....Ummmmm...He is my special one jusy like you are my special one.." Taehyung said and smiled....

Jungguk heard right???Did he hear that Taehyung addressed him a "special one"??? Why waa Jungguk's heart beating fast??????
"Your special one is so cute" A girl commented...This made Jungguk shy...Taehyung chuckled and said while looking at Jungguk,"Yeah he is cute.."

All the day Taehyung and Jungguk played with the children..They talked so much with...Taehyung saw Jungguk was so free with them...He felt good seeing Jungguk like that...Jungguk also saw Taehyung love children so much..He was so caring to them...That thing melt Jungguk's heart more...

(Time skip)
Taehyung and Jungguj bided the children and went to their..Mr.Shin started the car.."Did you have fun Ggukah??" Taehyung asked...
Jungguk then saw him and nodded.."Ohh that's great..I also had fun..Maybe much fun because you were with me today....Do you know on my every birthday I come here and spend time with the little ones..They are so innocent..I feel good with them..Hehehe.."Taehyung words were so heart touching to Jungguk....Taehyung was really good person from inside and outside....He smiled to Taehyung...
"Will... Uhh will you eat ice cream with me??" Jungguk asked....

To be continue~~