chap 28

Sky is grey,wind is quivering,leaves are falling on the ground,day is glowing for sunsetting....In this weather two boys are reading silently in the cafe...Taehyung and Jungguk are currently now in the cafe..They are studying very hard for upcoming exam...Though they are good at study but it's their final examination..So they are trying hard to do well in the exam...They are also preparing for getting admit to a good college together....Suddenly their mobiles vibrated..They took the mobile and saw a message from school group...They opened it and read that there will be a parents meeting with the teachers about student's upcoming exam and college admission...There exam will start after one month...

Jungguk is thinking he will tell his appa about the meeting so that his appa can clear his works before that day..Now he is thinking who will come for Taehyung...Because he never saw Taehyung's parents and Taehyung also never told about his family..Isn't this little strange???? Maybe Taehyung is not ready to tell about his family..Or his family maybe live in abroad...So many thoughts are coming into Jungguk's mind...He shrugging it and continue to study before stealing a glance to Taehyung....He smiled shyly and looked to the book.....

Taehyung is now in little tension...Becuse he know "He" is busy in his work and can get little time for other works...But parents meeting is also important...Mr.Shin is like a parent of Taehyung but "like" a parent...Becuase of Taehyung admission in college after exam "he" really have to come....Taehyung know if he say to "him" to come "he" will say "he" will try to come but not sure...Taehyung is used to it...He also thought before he didn't tell about his family to Jungguk and Jungguk never asked him about that...He knows Jungguk is a understanding person....Taehyung tried everytime to tell Jungguk but he didn't have courage...He is sure one day he have courage to tell to Jungguk..But that one day will not be too late for that he hopes.....

"Taetae.."
"Yes Ggukah"
"Do you finish the lesson??"
"Yeah.."
"Okay then let's order something"
"Okay..What will you eat??"
"Uhhhhh....Let's order burger and fries.."
"Ohhh yaaa...I also miss burger to eat..Let's go to order.."
Taehyung and Jungguk stood up and went to the order section..They ordered their food and waited to get them....An waiter gave their trays to each other..They turned and went to their table...When they reached their table Jungguk saw three girls were staring and drooling to Taehyung...Taehyung is oblivious of this because right now his mind is on his burger and fries🤦‍♂️...

Jungguk then thought if Taehyung sits on the previous seat,the girls will definitely stare at his Taetae...And he won't gonna to happen this..........Jealous Jungguk🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
"Tae"
"Haa"
"You can...Uhhh..You can sit on my seat and I will seat on your seat..."
"Ehhh..Why??"
Now Jungguk is thinking what he will say..He can't say that the girls are staring at you and I don't like it...He can't say this definitely..."Ummmm..Just like that"Jungguk said and sat in Taehung's seat while showing his bunny smile to Taehyung...Taehyung is standing there dumbfounded...He shrugged it and sat opposite to Jungguk... Jungguk felt good after doing this.....Now two hungry boys are eating like the burgers are the best burgers they ever had....And you all know Taehyung is a messy eater...So now the sauce of the burger is now all over the Taehyung's lips..Taehyung is now looking like a zombie with red sauce...Jungguk saw this and chuckled whic was noticed by the messy eater....
"Why are you chuckling??" Taehyung said while food in his mouth...
"Y-You have s-sauce in your whole lips...
A-And you a-are looking l-like a zombie.." Jungguk said while giggling...Taehyung then touched his lips with his finger..Then he felt sauce all over the lips...He showed his boxy smile to Jungguk and took the handkerchief from his pocket...Jungguk is so shy and little surprise to see his handkerchief which he gave to Taehyung...Taehyung uses it so well and always take this with him...Why not??? It is from his Ggukah....Jungguk also took out his handkerchief and showed it to Taehyung which was exactly like Taehyung's....
"Excuse me..How did you get this same handkerchiefs???I also want to buy for my boyfriend....." One girl suddenly came from where they didn't know...Jungguk's cheeks are turning into crimson red because he thought the girl might be think of them as boyfriends....
"Ggukah..She is asking something" Taehyung said and Jungguk came into reality....
"Uhhh.....I don't know....My father brought this for me..." Jungguk said innocently...
"Ohhhh..It's okay..The handkerchief are looking good just like you...Sorry to disturb you..Enjoy your time" The girl said and went to her table....Taehyung and Jungguk are so blushing now....Nobody is looking at each other....Smile is not removing from their face.....Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang..Thank God situation is now changed for both of them...Taehyung received the call immediately because it was from Mr.Shin.....
"Taehyung..He is coming today...So you better come home before he comes..." Mr.Shin said from the other side of phone..
"Yeah...I am coming..Don't worry.." Taehyung said and cut the call...Taehyung is happy becuase he will see "him" after so many months....He is feeling happy to meet "him"... Jungguk also saw the happy face from Taehyung...
"Ggukah..We have to go..Mr.Shin called me to go home..Urgently....We can continue our study tomorrow..."
"Okay let's go....Appa will be also in the home now..."
Taehyung nodded and they stood up with their bag and trays...They returned the trays and payed thier bill....Soon they aparted their ways to their houses....Jungguk have to cross the main road then he can enter his house road....He is standing at the corner of the road and waiting for green light to come...Suddenly an old man bumped to Jungguk while walking and Jungguk fall at the main road...He was managing to stand up but he saw a black car was coming through him...He got scared...But the car stopped at a little distance...He felt relieved..He was going to stand up but he saw a hand front of his face...He looked up and saw a tall man...He took the hand and stood up...
"Are you alright??" The tall man ask...
Jungguk nodded while dusting his pant...
"Sorry son..I was walking wrongly and bumped to you..." The old man said...
"I-It's okay..Don't worry...I am f-fine.." Jungguk assued the old man...
The old man then nodded and went from there...Then Jungguk looked at the tall man and said,"T-Thank y-you a-and s-sorry for the t-trouble.."Then he bowed....
"It's fine..Go now..The light is green now.." The tall man said....Jungguk turned and crosses the road..Soon he vanished from the main road...The tall man looked at him till Jungguk vanished...
"So he is Jungguk.." The tall man said to himself..He saw the nameplate which was attached to Jungguk's uniform...The tall man smiled...
"Kim Namjoon sir...Let's go.."The dirver said to the tall man....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~