chap 24

LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER

Part-24

Taehyung and Hoseok took Jungguk to the car...Now they are heading to Taehyung's house...Hoseok is sitting at the passenger seat while Taehyung and Jungguk are sitting at the back seat...Taehyung is patting Jungguk's back to calm him...Though Jungguk is little calm...He is so thankful to Taehyung to come in right time....He thought what would happened if Taehyung would not come in right time....He is sitting with Taehyung quietly...He looks outside through the window....He thought about his past....Those memories which are still hunting him....He wants to tell someone about those memories for calming his heart....Then he thought he have now Taehyung who will never judge him....Yes...He decided to tell everything which are not known to Taehyung... He trusts Taehyung..He knows Taehyung will understand him.....

The car stopped at Taehyung's house...Jungguk stepped out from the car and saw the big house front of him...Taehyung looked at him and said,"Welcome to my home Ggukah...Let's get inside..."Jungguk didn't said anything and followed Taehyung and Hoseok...They got inside and maids were already at the door...They saw their young master and bowed to him...."Cook some delicious food and bring in my room...Groceries at the car..."Taehyung said one of the maid...The maid bowed and went out for the grocery...Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and started to walk...They reached to Taehyung's room...Hoseok is already sitting at couch on the room because he is so tired now...Taehyung made Jungguk to sit on his bed and said,"Rest here and give me your phone..I have to all Uncle and tell that you are here..."Jungguk nodded and gives his phone to Taehyung..

"Hello uncle..It's Taehyung.....Yes I am fine now..Don't worry...I called you from Jungguk's phone because he is here with me....No uncle nothing happened...I went to school and he came with me to give me my notes.....Yes I will message you my address...Thank you uncle..See you and take care..." Taehyung then cut the call....Hoseok was outside when his mom called him...Now he came inside.."Taehyung..I have to go...Mom is going out..So i have to be there..."Hoseok said..."Okay hyung...Don't worry..I will take care of Jungguk..You go..Say hello to aunty..."Taehyung said..."Okay.....Jungguk I will see you tomorrow..Don't be afraid now....We are with you...We will give lesson to those idiots who hurt our little ggukie..Can hyung go???"Hoseok said and patted Jungguk's head...Jungguk looked up and nodded with teary eyes...."Ohhh boy...Don't cry....Hyung will be sad.."Hoseok wiped Jungguk's tears...He bided them and went to his home.....Now Jungguk and Taehyung are alone at room....Jungguk wants to tell everything to Taehyung now....He really wants to....Taehyung is sileny sitting beside Jungguk....Jungguk hold Taehyung's hem of the t-shirt and tucking...Taehyung looked to Jungguk and ask,"What happened Ggukah??Do you need something??"...Jungguk shaked his head as no...."I...I want to.....to tell you...s-something.."Jungguk said with lowerd head...."Tell me..I am listening...I will listen everything of your words....I will never judge you or question you...Share with me so that you can feel light in your heart...."Taehyung said and hold Jungguk's one hand....
After some minutes Jungguk starts to speak...."I am the only one son of my family...Family is always filled with mother and father...B-But m-my mother left me and my appa.....When I was 7 years old my appa had a job in Seoul...So he had to go there and me and my mother were living in Busan....My mother never wanted a child...She always ignored me whenever she wanted...She never loved me as his son...For appa's fear,she just was with me...Appa couldn’t leave her because my grandparents were strict to divorce matter...When appa went to Seoul,my mom started to go outside and comeback home lately...I just went to school,came back,did house works and also ate the food which mom kept for me as breakfast...I missed my Appa so much that time...I wanted to tell him to come back or take me with him there...I didn't want to live with my mother....When I told mom about this s-she started to....b-beat m-me...She l-locked me in t-the r-room for whole day...I-I begged to her that I would not tell appa..But she didn't listen....One day she was beating me but my grandparents came to our home and saw that...They immediately took me to them and told everything to appa...Appa came back and slapped mom...Appa was blaming himself for my condition....My grandparents told appa to divorce mom and he did it...Last day when they got divorce mom never looked at me for once...She left me and appa...Appa always took care of me from then...He never wanted me feel that I have no mother now...That's why I-I am always keep silent..I-I don't know w-why mom left us...What d-did I wrong???From that day of beating,I can't see violence..I can't see those objects which are for fight...I hate that.....I hate her...I hate those days....I hate her Tae...I hate her...."Jungguk said and started to cry.....He still hold the hem of Taehyung's t-shirt...Taehyung also hold his free hand..Now he is caressing that hand..."Hushhhh...Don't cry....You did nothing wrong...You area good boy Ggukah....Your mom don't deserve you and uncle..You are always good....Don't cry for those memories....You have to be strong...Let go those memories...Erase them from your heart and mind....I will help you to do that so that you won't never cry for remembering those.....Stop crying.....My bunny is strong....He can't be weak like this....Look at me...I am here..And always will be with you..."Taehyung said....Jungguk looked to Taehyung with his doe eyes...."Thank you...I-I don't know what would happened if...if you don't come there..."
"I will protect you from everything.. Just trust your Taetae..Hmm??"Taehyung said with sweet voice...He slowly hold Jungguk's left cheek with his one free hand and slowly gave a little....I mean a little kiss........And guess what....Jungguk's heart is beating so fast as also Taehyung's..He just did that becuase he wants let to feel Jungguk that he is here and he will be always with him....Jungguk hold the hem so tightly now...Suddenly the door opened and one maid entered with foods...The maid saw the scene which was so sweet and cute....Why?????Because Jungguk's one hand was holding the hem,one hand was holded by Taehyung and Taehyung's one hand at Jungguk's cheek...They faced to the maid and immediately pulled away....Taehyung is so shy now....Not for the maid saw...Because he kissed Jungguk on his cheek.....CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!His face is now full red because of his shyness......

"How did they caught???They are useless...If they take my name front of the principal what will I do???????"

If they take my name front of the principal what will I do???????"

To be continue~~