Chap 12

Birds are chirping..Sun rises on the blue sky...A boy was sleeping with little smile on his face...He was now wiggling on the bed....After long wiggling,the boy opened his eyes and saw the sky...It's new day for him...He was a one year older than yesterday...Time goes so fast....Taehyung remembered last night what happened...He remembered Jungguk wished him first...He smiled....Today for him is a long day..He got up from bed,went to washroom and did his morning routine...After some minutes he was ready to go to school..He came outside from the room and walked to the stairs...Then he saw his house was full of balloons,flowers,ribbons...He knew who did this thing...He came down from stairs then he saw the maids and Mr.Shin was standing....
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MASTER" all of them said happily...
Taehyung smiled and bowed...."Thank you to all of you..."He said and ran to huh Mr.Shin..Mr.Shin also hugged Tae..."Shin you become so tall"Taehyung said while hugging..Mr.Shin laughed.."Happy Birthday"He said..
"Thank you....And now don't do buttering to me...I know 'He' told you to do this...Why didn't 'he' come today???For his work right???Tell him that I will not forgive 'him'..'He' always do that...So angry with 'him'..." Taehyung said with pout....
"Hmmm..He did tell me to do this..He was happy for this day and that's why told me to arrange this..And yeah..He has so many works to do..He promised that he will come soon.." Mr.Shin said after broking the hug...
"Yeah yeah..I knew you will talk for him..Now let's go to school soon..Ggukah will wait for me..Tell him I will talk to 'him' later.." Taehyung said..Then he sat at the dining chair for breakfast...
"Okay..I will tell 'him'..I also told 'him' that you have someone now.." Mr.Shin said while pouring the juice into the glass...
"What someone??" Taehyung asked confusingly...
"Your Ggukah" Mr.Shin said...
"Shiiiinnnn...Why did you tell 'him'??Now 'he' will nagging me for knowing more about Jungguk...You are baaaddd.." Taehyung humph....
Mr.Shin laughed..He really love to tease Taehyung...After their bickering they went for the school....

Jungguk got out from the car at the same time Taehyung also did same...They saw each other..Taehyung ran to Jungguk...
"Junggukah you are here.."
"Hello Tae...Happy Birthday" Jungguk said...He was little blushing..And why???Because Taehyung was looking so handsome today..Although he always looked handsome everyday..But today was extra...His blushing though didn't anyone notice...
"Oh my son!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SON!!" Mr.Jeon said and walked to Taehyung and hugged him..."Hehehe uncle..Thank you so much...."Taehyung replied..."Always be happy my son...You are a true gem.."Mr.Jeon said after broking the hug..Taehyung became shy after hearing this..Then he bowed..."Uncle can Jungguk come with me after school??"Taehyung asked...
"Of course he can..Why not...Go wherever you want and have fun...But don't go far and if anything happen call me immediately.." Mr.Jeon said..."Thank you my cooool uncle"Taehyung said while clapping..."Ohh yoooo..Hahaha...Now go to school or gate will be closed"Mr.Jeon said...
The boys entered to the school and went for their class...

(Time skip)
Now Jungguk and Taehyung were going to the garden for lunch...
"TAEHYUNG MY BROO!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Hoseok came from from behind and hugged Taehyung...."HYUNG!!!!!I missed you...Thank you so much..."Taehyung said...
"Sorry bro...I was so busy in my upcomimg school project..Forgive your hyung for not giving you time.." Hoseok said with being cute..."HYUNG!!!Don't do aigyo..You looked ugly..Blehhhhhh!!Taehyung said and then laughed..."Hahaha.. I know you love my aigyo so much bear.."
"Hyung don't call me bear..I am human.." Taehyung said with pout..
"Blehhhhhh" Hoseok laughed then....
"Omo junggukie also is here...Hello my other bro" Hoseok said again with cute gesture..Jungguk little laughed and bowed to Hoseok..."Hello Hoseok hyung" He said...
"My cute brother..Okay boys I am going to my class..See you later..And Taehyung have fun and don't angry with "him"..." Hoseok said and went to his class....

"Him"!!! Who is 'him'????Jungguk thought...

To be continue~~~~