chap 39

"Appa I need a permission from you.." Jungguk said to his appa whobwas driving the car towards school....
"Yes son..Tell me.."
"Can I....uhh...go for hangout with Taehyung??" Jungguk asked with so much hope....
"Hangout??Aishhhh...You can go without asking me Ggukah....It's the time you can enjoy yourself...I will never ruin your moments...Enjoy as much you want.....But don't be too late to come okay??" Mr.Jeon said with smile...
Jungguk nodded and smiled to him...He is happy to have a father like him....Jungguk never feels lack of his mother love..Because Mr.Jeon never did that to feel.... And now he is excited and nervous for his hangout or should say his first date with Taehyung....He doesn’t know where they will go...Taehyung told him that the place will be secret....They reached the school and Mr.Jeon bided his son....Jungguk went to his class where he saw his newly boyfriend was already sitting there...He blushed...Of course he will blush...Because it was their first day as a couple.....Sweet sweet love......

Taehyung saw Jungguk and waved at him...Jungguk walked and sat to his desk...
"Hey" Taehyung said...
"Hiii" Jungguk said shyly....Taehyung smiled...Today he planned so many things for their first date....He don't want to lack any things on their first date....
"Did you tell uncle about that??"
"Hmm...Appa said I can go without his permission..But he told me not to late to go home..."
"Don't worry...I will drop you home safely on time..." Taehyung assured Jungguk....

Soon the class started...The new couple just wanted time to go fast...In the periods,the boys were stealing glances to each other.....Again sweet sweet love...

(Time skip)

School is over...Tahyung and Jungguk are walking to the side street...Taehyung told Mr.Shin that he will call him when they finish thier hangout...Jungguk still don't know where they will go....They are walking silently...Taehyung wants to hold Jungguk's hand...He always wants to hold his partner's hand and walk beside each other....Today is his chance but he don't know he should do it or not....On the other side,Jungguk feels something whenever his hand touch Taehyung's hand little...He always saw in movie that partners hold hand and walk side by side...He always cherishes that scene.....So romantic......

Taehyung took a long breath and did what he wanted to do...He suddenly hold Jungguk's right hand with his left hand
and hide in his pocket....Because winter has come...The wind is cold...Jungguk looked at Taehyung...Taehyung also looked at him...He saw Jungguk's cheeks were red...Is it because cold or is he feeling shy???They reached to the station to catch the bus..But the bus still didn't come....They sat on station bench...Taehyung was still holding Jungguk's hand...

"We are going to park.."
"Park??" Jungguk excitedly asked..
"Hmm...I know you like this kind of place...That park is not so crowded...So we can enjoy there alone..."
Jungguk smiled and nodded...The bus came and they got into the bus...There was only seat remained there...Two people can easily sit there...The boys sat in that seat...Jungguk took the window side and Taehyung obviously sat beside him....Taehyung took out earphone and plugged into the phone...He put one earbud to his left ear and put other earbud to Jungguk's right ear...Jungguk looked at him...
"We can enjoy this ride while listening something.." Taehyung said...Jungguk smiled....Taehyung was now choosing the song...But he couldn’t decide...
"Which song do you want to listen??"
"You can choose whatever you like...I will listen.." Jungguk said...
Taehyung was now again scrolling....Finally he found the song...He played it and hold Jungguk's hand again...

"This is the starting of our date.."Taehyung said....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~