Chap -3

After eating their lunch Jungguk is now packing his things..He didn't drink the banana milk..He told taehyung that he would drink that in home because now he was full.."Thank you Jungguk for sharing your amazing lunch with me.I am really greatful having a friend like you,"Taehyung said.."Your welcome,"Jungguk replied.."Let's go to the class..Now our beloved Seokjin teacher teach us Acting class..Not gonna miss this."Tae said..

(Skip Time)
"Hello my beautiful students..How are you all??" Seokjin asked while entering to the class..Students stood up and bowed to him.."Sit down guys...Ohhhh..New student I can see.."Jin said looking towards Jungguk...Jungguk stood up and again bowed..He introduced himseld in little voice.."Hey kiddo,don't afraid of me..I am so loveable to the students..Am I right my beautiful students??"Jin asked.."Yesssss WWH Teacher,"student shouted.."Hey,stob it..No more shout now..Today I am going to team you up for upcoming acting competition..You have to act on something and make a video of that..Then we will choose the best three videos.The winner will get 200$ and there video will be added in our school documentary..So give it your best and try hard..Okay?"The student nodded at this.."So you are gonna team uo with your deskmates..Because it will be easy for you to vibe with each other..Now let's start our class where we end in last class."Jin said...

The school is over now..Jungguk is heading towards school main gate as his father will come to pick up..Jungguk is thinking how he will vibe with Taehyung in this group activity..He never attends in this type of competition..He wants to do it as Jungguk loves to experience new things in life..But for acting he doesn't know how he will do it.."Jungguk,"Taehyung called him from behind..Jungguk stopped and looked behind.."Umm about the competition,what do you think about it??Will you be okay with me to team up?If you don't,don't bother okay..Just be okay..I'll manage..Hehehe,"Taehyung said..Jungguk looked to his foots and curled his hand finger..He is nervous again.."I'll do it..With you..It's aaa...Umm....It's a first competition I'll ever doing.. "Jungguk said.." Don't worry ggukah,we will do great together and become first..You will see..Yayyy"Taehyung said with excitedly..."By the way why are you here??Let's go I'll drop you..My driver came to pick me.."Taehyung said.."Ani..My father will pick me up in here,"Jungguk said.. And in that moment Jungguk father came and called Jungguk from the car..."Your father came..Ok then..See you tomorrow Junggukah.."Taehyung waved to Jungguk and went towards his car..Jungguk also came to his car and entered to the car..
"How was my little boy's first day at school huh?" Jungguk father asked.."It was good Appa."He said lowered his head and fidgeting his hand finger..Jungguk's father knows that his son wants to tell something to him but being shy.."You know you should tell your appa which kept you happy today..I know you wants tell something to me..Go on son..I am excited to hear.."

Jungguk looked to his dad..Then he took out the banana milk from the bag and gave that to his father..The father is confused now.."Oh my son,did you buy it for me??I am so happy... I will definitely have it.."His father was about to openes the bottle but Jungguk stopped.."Appa....umm..my..my firs..my first friend gave it to me as a treat...."Jungguk said and took the bottle from his father and again put that on his bag.."Ohhh ggukah you made friend!!!I am so happy my son...I knew nobody can resist my son's personality..Let appa meet your friend one day okay??He/She will be a good person I know,"His father said happily.."Appa..His..Uhh..His name is Taehyung..We are deskmates."Jungguk said.."That's great..We will go to picnic together someday..Now let's go to home..I'll cook for my son delicious dishes..Hahahaha,"Jungguk father said and started his car.."In the ride Jungguk is thinking about today.About taehyung..About the competition...It was a long and good day...
(Skip time)
Jungguk is having dinner with his father at dining room..As his father said,he cooked much delicious food for Jungguk and him..When eating Jungguk suddenly remembered he forgot to tell to his father about giving lunch for him and Taehyung also..."Appa..I have to something to say.."
"Yeah son tell me."
"From tomorrow can you pack lunch box for Taehyung also??Actually today he came to me to give the banana milk..He wanted to have lunch with me in cafeteria.But you know...uhh..I love homemade food..So....I didn't go with him..He felt sad and didn't have lunch..When he came I offered him uhh..umm eat with me..He at first didn't want to takebmy offer becuase he thought he will bother me..But I insisted l..Then he accepted.. I heard from him he also didn't like the cafeteria's food..He wants to have homemade food just like me..But he never had chance for that..So uhh..I told him we will share my food everyday..Can..uhh..can you do this appa??"Jungguk askes..
His father is surprised about Taehyung..He thought that boy is really gem..He thought for Jungguk,Taehyung didn't have lunch..He mostly surprised because of Jungguk..Jungguk never offere someone like this..Mr.Jeon is really happy..Really happy..He always wanted Jungguk to become free,relax,friendly, little extrovert..And today he saw something like that..In his heart he thanked to Taehyung.."Ohh ggukah..You did right thing..Your father is so proud of you..From tomorrow I will pack lunch box also for your friend..Don't worry.."He said happily.. Jungguk nodded..

On the other side,taehyung is now in his house having dinner alone..Mr.Shin is standing beside him.."You know,Shin Jungguk's lunch box was really amazing..He said he will bring lumch box also for me from tomorrow..I am so happy..He is so shy but really good at heart..One day I will bring him in home..We will then play together,eat together,study togegher hehehe,"Taehyung said this excitedly to Mr.Shin...Mr.Shin is happy to see Taehyung's happy face..He is Taehyung's caretaker..From Taehyung's childhood,he was with Taehyung..He loves this boy..He never married..He think Taehyung as his son.."Yes young master..Now hearing from you I really wants to meet your friend..After coming from school you are talking about him only..Indeed he is a good boy."Mr.Shin said..
"Yeah..Hehehehe.." Taehyung gave him his boxy smile..
"Always be happy like that young master," Mr.Shin said in his mind...

To Be Continue~~(Reader comment or tell me your opinion about the story

To Be Continue~~
(Reader comment or tell me your opinion about the story..I will be very happy and greatful to know your opinions)