chap 43

LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER

Part-43

Three years ago...Taehyung and his parents lived in Seoul...His father was a big businessman...Namjoon was in abroad for both study and their family business...Taehyung was a little fat boy...But he was really cute that time..His father and mother loved him so much...Taehyung was a quiet boy in that time...He really loves to talk but his aroundings didn't give him that chance...In school he really wanted to have friends,groups...But for one person he couldn't get those.....
Han Yan....A bully...An arrogant boy.....A rude boy....A heartless... And also Taehyung's relative's son...Han always disturbed Taehyung for his fatness...He always bullied him,always hit him whenever he got chance...He always threated him that if he opened his mouth about this he would hurt his family by his family....Little Taehyung always listened to him...He didn't know the power of richness back then...Because of his innocence,he thought he couldn’t hurt his family because of him...So he never told about the torture with anyone...He quietly suffered that alone....

One day he saw Mr.Shin in their house...After he knew that his parents were going to see Namjoom..So Mr.Shin would take care of him...Taehyung became sad that he couldn’t see his hyung because of his exam..But his hyung promised that he would come in Seoul soon...His parents after two days..In those two days,Mr.Shin and Taehyung became close to each other...Mr.Shin also liked Taehyung so much....One day Taehyung was changing his shirt and suddenly Mr.Shin came to.his room with his favorite snacks...Mr.Shin was shocked to see the bruises on Taehyung's back...He quickly went to Taehyung and asked him about the bruises...At first Taehyung lied that he fall on the ground and the marks got from there...But Mr.Shin knew Taehyung was lying...So he threated him if he wouldn’t tell the truth then he would tell his parents...Taehyung immediately agreed to tell him the truth....He told him everything about Han and his doings....Mr.Shin became angry when he heard Taehyung's suffering....Taehyung was crying and telling not to tell about this his parents...Mr.Shin calmed him down and he told he wouldn’t say anything....Mr.Shin decided that he would handle this matter on his own....On that night Taehyung was happy that his parents was coming in next day....He slept early to meet his parents in next morning...But who knews that night carried the most tragic moment in Taehyung's life.....

Taehyung's parents died in accident when coming to their home....Namjoon immediately came from abroad after hearing this....Taehyung was blank in his mind....He blamed himself...Why?????Because he thought because of his telling,Han did this....He locked his room and didn't come outside...Mr.Shin was continuously shouting,hitting the door but Taehyung was lost in this world....He slapped himself many time and blamed himself for causing his parents incident...He cut his hands,legs,shoulders with blade....Because he was mentally traumatised....After one day Namjoon came to his room and consoled him...When Taehyung heard his brother's crying he opened the door....Namjoon saw Taehyung...That was not his little brother...Taehyung's bare body had so many old and new bruises,cuts...He didn't eat anything for one and half day...He was looking pale...Namjoon hugged his little brother and called Mr.Shin immediately...Mr.Shin came and Namjoom told him that they had to take Taehyung in hospital immediately...Mr.Shin soon agreed and took Taehyung to hospital....

When Taehyung was treated in the emergency room,Mr.Shin told everything to Namjoon...Namjoon was so angry...His brother went to through this....He was fuming in anger...He decided that he would call the police and complaint about Han...But at first Taehyung had to recover....
After two day Taehyung was discharged from the hospital...Namjoon took him home...Taehyung didn’t say anything to him...He was looking like lifeless person....In the night,Taehyung went to his parents room and sat on the floor while recalling the memories with his parents in this room.....He had so many happy memories with his parents in there...He couldn’t say bye properly to them in their funeral...He was crying loudly...Namjoom came there when he heard Taehyung's crying....He hugged Taehyung tightly...Taehyung was crying hard in Namjoon's arm.....

"Because of me they died hyung....Because of me...If I didn’t open my mouth today they would be here with us...." Taehyung said while crying....

"Shhhhh...Don't cry Tae....It's not your fault...It's destiny...Don't blame yourself honey....Appa and eomma's death were in the luck...We all have to go someday..Their time came soon...Don't get hurt for thinking that you are the reason...You are my strong brother....I will teach that bastard good lesson..." Namjoon said while caressing his brother's head....

"Do y-you k-know everything??" Taehyung asked and broke the hug...
"Yes...Don't worry...Nobody can harm you this time...I will protect you...." Namjoon said.....
"Hyung"
"Yes Tae.."
"Let's go from here....I don't wanna live in here...Take me with you..I wanna live my life refreshingly.....It's my request..." Taehyung said with low voice and tears in his eyes..How can Namjoon ignored his brother's request....
Namjoon decided he would take Taehyung with him for some days...He would appoint a psychiatrist for Taehyung because of his trauma...After settling the business there they would come in Daegue....
After a week Namjoon did same exactly what he thought...Mr.Shin went to Daegue for arranging the new things there.....

After that Taehyung was fine and decided to back in Korea for new beginning.....They came Korea and settled Daegue easily...Taehyung met Hoseok his cousin...Hoseok was his mother's sister's son...Hoseok was the shine in his life...Hoseok knew about Taehyung's past...He helped Taehyung to be more comfortable in that place....Soon Taehyung became real Taehyung...He was friendly,talkative,bubbly,helpful....He just wanted to forget those days when he was bound to be alone...He never forgive Han for his doing....He decided if he ever see him in future he will surely take his revenge for his sufferings..........

To be continue~~

(Hello this is the author....This part was the secret of Taehyung's life which he buried in his heart....Many of you guessed the right answer about Han...I felt happy to see that...I hope this part didn't bore you...And I am little bit sad because of Seokjin's going...From 2019 to 2022 this day,the seven of them is my best friends...I am telling you a secret of mine....I have no friends...If you believe it or not....I hava no friends in my life...I told you that I learned from them that how to be happy in my own life....Specially Seokjin has a special place in my heart....Basically I learned from him that how to be your own self in this world...Sometimes I copied his many doings...So thinking about that I am little bit sad that we will see him in 2025...I hope I will feel better soon....See you soon💜)