Chapter 25

As Chase laid there in the afterglow of his first experience with a guy, there wasn't a shade of regret or doubt. It wasn't an all-the-way experience, but it was still mind blowing. It may have been just simple frottage, but it was so intense, he almost saw stars. He'd had sex with a couple girls before, but it never felt like that. His whole body had lit up, gone stiff like he'd kissed an electrical outlet, then went limp as a wet noodle afterwards. And the look on Casey's face was such a turn on. He'd looked at Chase with such a vulnerable and loving look before falling apart, and Chase had brought that out in him, had made that happen. 

The soft snores of Casey were the only sound in the room. They'd both drifted off to sleep shortly after they'd climaxed. There hadn't been any talking or sharing following their mutually achieved pleasure. But the comfort of skin-on-skin contact while lying there in the dark allowed the stress of the day to take them both away. Now, hours later, Chase had awakened and remained at Casey's side, lightly stroking his hair. He enjoyed, no, he craved this feeling of peace and belonging. This connection with Casey ran deeper than even his relationship with his own parents. He trusted him. He had an almost all-consuming desire to make Casey happy, and he didn't want to let him down. He didn't want to break his heart. But where would he get the courage to tell his parents?

Chase's thoughts were interrupted when a hand brushed his morning wood. He looked at Casey and found that his eyes were open, with a sparkle of mirth. 

"Good morning," he said, softly so as to not break the bubble they were in. 

Casey's eyes dropped to Chase's groin, and he said, "you're up early." Then, he cupped Chase's morning wood and gave it a squeeze. 

Chase moaned and his hips arched off the bed. As Casey started to let go, Chase quickly placed his hand over Casey's and held it in place. Casey said, "are you sure that's enough?" 

Chase's body went still, and he met Casey's eyes. "What...what did you have in mind?"

Slowly sitting up, Casey moved further down the bed. Then, he moved to straddle Chase's legs while kneeling. He gave Chase a lascivious look before he leaned down and took Chase into his mouth all the way down to his throat. Chase's head tipped back, and his eyes went closed. His jaw dropped and a deep and wanton moan escaped his mouth. His thoughts were scrambled beyond the ability to make words. Suddenly his mind came back online as the shock of cold air hit his groin. He looked down at Casey and found him grinning at him, his mouth hovering just about his cock. 

"You like that?" He asked with a smirk. 

Chase nodded vigorously with a look of hopefulness on his face, hopeful that Casey did that some more. When Casey resumed, Chase's head fell back again, but his moans grew louder as Casey brought him to climax with a few flicks of his tongue and a cheek-hollowing suck. Casey took all of Chase's release down his throat and licked him clean. Chase fell back onto his pillow, his body one large boneless mass. 

Casey crawled up the bed and pressed against him. Then, he leaned in and pressed a kiss to Chase's soft lips. "Was that your first blow job?" Chase just nods. 

"And you liked it?" Chase smiles and nods again. 

"Do you want me to do that again?" Casey is startled when Chase shakes his head. 

Disappointment burned in Casey's chest, which must show on his face. Chase found his voice and pulled a retreating Casey back against himself, locking eyes with him. 

"I want to catch my breath and then I want to do that to you." Casey's eyes opened wide, and he couldn't help but gasp. That made Chase smile even bigger. That gave him his second wind. 

He rolled over Casey, putting him on his back. He kissed Casey before moving down to lick and suck each nipple. Slowly, he worked his way down, kissing Casey's stomach. Casey's cock had gotten with the program and was standing stiff and tall. Chase let his cheek bump it and Casey jolted under him. Chase gave a quick little smirk up at Casey, then nudged the rod with his nose. The smell was all masculinity and sweat. A zing of excitement sparked in his gut, and he pressed his lips to the head. Wetness appeared on his lips and his tongue slipped out on reflex. The taste was odd but not off-putting. He wanted to do this. No hesitation. No second thoughts. Just as Casey said, "you don't have to do this," he opened his mouth and slid down over the shaft. Casey's body went rigid under him. He tried to remember the things that Casey did, wanting to make Casey feel as good as he'd made him feel. Casey's cock jerked in his mouth and his fingers found Chase's hair. The gentle but insistent tugs spurred him on. Chase slid his lips down and met an uplift by Casey which made his gag reflex kick in. He pulled off coughing. 

Casey reached out to touch his cheek. "Are you alright?"

As Chase got the coughing under control, his face beet red, he said, "yeah, I guess. It's not as easy as you made it look."

Casey gently stroked Chase's cheek with the back of his fingers and said, "hey, you just have to take it slow for now. You don't have to take all of it for it to feel good. Just grip the base with your hand and take in the rest. What you were doing was enough to light me up. Trust me, you were doing an awesome job with that beginner's mouth." He smiled and Chase shook his head and chuckled. 

Before Casey could say any more, Chase grasped Casey's throbbing member and wrapped his lips about the crown. The gasp from Casey was all the encouragement that he needed. Using his tongue and his newfound confidence, he made Casey alternate between moaning and shouting his name. Casey's hand found his hair again and kneaded his scalp while also tugging his hair. When Casey's body went rigid, he tried to pull Chase's head away, but Chase wasn't having any of that. And when Casey shot his load, Chase was right there taking it all in. He swallowed and even licked Casey clean. Casey just laid there, slack jaw and boneless body. 

Chase sat back on his heels above Casey and cocked his head, running his tongue over his lips.

"That was fun," he said with a smile. "But when do we get to the good stuff?"

Casey let out a laugh and said, "As soon as I catch my breath."