The Name I Never Wanted For Myself

Start from the beginning

"Shes having sex again?"

"Hell naw. Im about to go up there"

"Jacob" she grabbed my shirt. "Wait til she gets home"

"iight but I wanna know who this other boy is!"

"Maybe this is why Brandon said things for them werent working out. Shanelle cheated on him"

"Whyyyyy i actually liked Brandon a little bit! Please let me go!"

"Nope. Stay your ass right here"

"Fine. Im picking her up from school then"

"Jake is bringing her home"

"Ok" 😔 "Why dont you want me up there???" (5 seconds of silence) 😏"Is it the girls?"

"No. Im not worried about those kids"

"I am sexy though. Damn" i left my shirt "Abs still here looking sexy, i look like a teenager"

Casey looked at them and bit her lip.

"Dont just bit your lip. Come closer. Feel how tight and hard they are?"

She kissed them. "Dont get me started"

"I want you started! Go to my pelvis. It wants some kisses too"

"Then your dick is gonna want a kiss"

"Yep. Right on his head please"

"We're not having sex"

"Well im getting head. Thats all that matters"

"You better be happy i wanna do this cause i should just walk away"

"Thats why I love you" i rested my head as she pulled him out planting a wet kiss on his head like i asked.

"Now lick me like ice cream"

"Ive been doing this for ever. I know what Im doing" her tongue swung around the tip

"well do your thing" 😏

Brandon,

Suspended..again. I don't care, another word for suspension for me is vacation. Im pissedddddd. Shanelle's been cheating on me for a long time, what she did was worst than what I did. If i was aware she was cheating on me I would've been left her ass. I love her but if you're cheating on me fuck you.

Here i am TRYING to keep our relationship strong and working but shes been cheating! AFTER I gave her the ring..waste of money! Naw, I take that back it wasnt a waste of money because i love her and Im sorta willing to talk it out even if we don't get back together i wanna talk because i dont want to be holding this grudge against her.

Yep, I cheated on her to and......i have nothing to say/excuses cause i cheated what else is there to say? At the beginning of the school year I knew she was crushing on me cause I'd catch her staring and doing all that stuff you (girls) do. We started out the strongest couple in school until this new kid came and my ex came.

Speaking of my ex, if your ex that you had no reason to break up with besides he had to move away would you not do something while you're alone?? Not that you should but you no where Im coming from. MAYBE we shouldn't have gone that far, believe me it wasnt my intentions to go fuck her it just happened. Andrew and Shanelle? What ever they did was planned! I dont care what no one says.... And im pissed about it.

"Why are you following me?" i looked at the policeman walking beside me

"Get your stuff"

"I am getting my stuff!!" i grabbed my book bag off the floor