epilogue

A few months have passed and Seo Jun and his bandmates just released their debut album. Their songs made it to the charts for weeks so they had plans to go on a tour.

"You mean like a world tour?" Hee-Chan asked Hee Kyung.

"Like performing on stage almost every day and traveling from one place to another?" Hyuk's turn to ask.

Hee Kyung nods at them, "Yes, yes and yes. I think it would be a really good opportunity for the image of your band."

The two were both excited and giddy hearing this idea. However, there was one missing voice from the band, Seo Jun. He's been in his thoughts since Hee Kyung announced that they would go on a tour. It's not that he's not excited about it, it just means that he had to be apart from Hyun Joo for quite some time.

Hee-Chan noticed how quiet Seo Jun had been so, he nudged his elbow at Hyuk and pointed to Seo Jun with his chin. Hyuk turns to Seo Jun which also attracts Hee Kyung's attention.

"Well someone has been awfully quiet," Hee Kyung crosses her arms and looks at Seo Jun. Seo Jun felt their eyes looking at him and cleared his throat.

"Uhh, sorry. I got distracted. Yeah, I think that's fine. I'm okay with anything."

"Probably because he would be apart from Hyun Joo-noona," Hyuk said to Hee Chan, loud enough for Seo Jun.

"No. Wha-... What's that su-"

"Ok, ok. Calm down, Seo Jun. Because this is the band's first tour, we wouldn't have to go on tour for more than 2 to 3 months. And I think we should do an Asia Tour because you guys are still new in the music industry." Hee Kyung cuts Seo Jun's words and suggests a better plan.

"I think that's a great plan. Think about the places we could go to." Hee-Chan said while picturing the image of the tour along with the vacation in his head.

"Not bad, right?" Hyuk turns to Seo Jun and arches his eyebrows at him.

"I guess so," Seo Jun replied half-heartedly.

"Come on, dude. Be happy for your fans, I know Hyun Joo would be happy for you." Hee-Chan reassured Seo Jun.

"Hyun Joo would be really happy," Hee Kyung emphasized the word 'really'.

-

"You're going on tour?" Hyun Joo asked in disbelief.

"Seems like it..." Seo Jun said with a nod.

Hyun Joo smiles widely before running into his arms. "I'm so happy for you!" She said to him.

Seo Jun smiles as he hears how happy she is for him. He wrapped his arms around her returning the hug. "Have you told your mom yet?" She asked him.

He shakes his head, "I want you to be the first person I tell."

"You and your sweet talks."

"That's what you like." Seo Jun teases her with a chuckle and kisses her on the cheek.

-

The airport terminal is bustling with travellers, but amidst the crowd stands Han Seo Jun, with a guitar case slung over his shoulder. Ji Hyun Joo, clings to him, her eyes filled with both pride and sadness.