21. nervous wreck

It's been a few days since Hyun Joo avoided her mother's call

It's been a few days since Hyun Joo avoided her mother's call. "Her again?" Min Ah asked.

Hyun Joo shrugged her shoulders while wiping off the counter. "I don't know why she keep doing this when she doesn't even care about me that much. I mean, wasn't it weird for her to come back out of nowhere after more than 10 years?"

"Well yeah, but there are some cases where they were being true to their daughter"

"Well definitely not this one" Hyun Joo said pointing towards her phone as it was still ringing.

"Didn't you say that was her first intention but through times that change?"

"Yeah" Hyun Joo sighed. "...but how do you expect me to trust her again?"

"Make sense, she did lied about it"

"Anyway, can we talk about tomorrow night?" Min Ah changes the topic.

"What about tomorrow night?"

Min Ah sits down on one of the chairs before asking Hyun Joo to join. "Since this cafe was Seo Jun's first fansign event along with the other members, are we gonna like be there? I mean I'm gonna be there obviously and you too. But what about the cafe?"

"Closed it early" Hyun Joo said.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"Don't you think we should do something about it?" Min Ah asked her.

"What do you want to do? I mea..." she stop at her words to look at Min Ah "Don't tell me you already thought of something"

Min Ah scratches the back of her neck while smiling at Hyun Joo. "Kinda"

"You did it again. What about it this time?"

"Come on" Min Ah takes her hand and pulls her towards the cafe doorway.

A small truck drives up to them and stops right infront of them, making a full view of the truck. The window of the truck slides down revealing Han Soo in the driver's seat and Soo Jin in the passenger's seat.

Han Soo leans towards the steering wheel and pulls down his sunglasses while Soo Jin crosses her arms on the window of the car. "Anyone wants coffee?" Soo Jin's lips twisted into smile when Han Soo tried to act cool by saying the lines.

"Han Soo-ah, Soo Jin-ah" Hyun Joo call out for them.

"The fans knew about their first fansign event. So, they requested to send a coffee truck on the day of the event"