13. butterfly charm

"Why are we here again?" Lee Yeon asked Soo Jin and Han Soo

"Clearly because you have a bad sense of style" Han Soo replied which then Soo Jin joined him. "What he said"

"So you're on his side instead of your fiance?"

"Can you stop saying that?" Soo Jin asked him.

"I'm her boyfriend so obviously she's on my side" Han Soo sticks out his tongue at Lee Yeon.

"Not yet" Soo Jin warns him.

"What?"

"Ha-ha-ha, you just got rejected" Lee Yeon attack him back.

"Aisshh- this assh-" he said going in for a punch.

"Yah! Stop being a kid! Both of you!" Soo Jin pinch both of their ears while walking with them.

"Ahh-Ahh" They both winced at the pain.

"How did I get myself with these two?" She said quietly.

Seo Jun and Hyun Joo were walking behind them minding their own business. A laugh escaped Hyun Joo's lips when she saw Soo Jin pulling both Han Soo's and Lee Yeon's ears.

A slow smile spread over his mouth and spilled into his eyes whe he saw her finally smiling again. He looks the other way when Hyun Joo turn her head towards him.

Seo Jun stopped at a stall where they sell cute jewelry. Seo Jun pulled Hyun Joo's wrist to stop her from walking.

"Choose one" he said to her.

These jewelry reminds him of the friendship bracelet that he wears along with Suho and Se Yeon. He thought about buying one for Hyun Joo and him but he didn't know which one she would like.

Hyun Joo pick the bracelet that had a butterfly charm attached towards it. The bracelet was a matching set where one butterfly is black while the other one is white.

Seo Jun pick up the set and paid for it after the seller tells the price.

"Who is it for? Jukyung?" Hyun Joo asked.

"No"

"Mrs Han?"

Seo Jun shrugged his shoulder and keeps on walking.

"Yah!" Hyun Joo shouted for him as he walks further from her. "Wait for me!" She said quickening her pace.

-

The five of them spend the whole night looking for the right look for Lee Yeon's bad boy image. Well, more to Seo Jun deciding whether it looks good or not since he knows everything about having a bad boy image.

They were also spending money for a few other stuff for their loved ones. Seo Jun bought a few clothes for his sister and mother. Hyun Joo bought some for Mrs Do and Min Ah. While Han Soo and Soo Jin bought a few things for each other. Lee Yeon, however just bought clothes and things that would help him building his image as a bad boy.