11. ages

Warmth invaded her cheeks as she thought of the events from last night. "How am I supposed to stop falling for him when he keeps on doing this?"

She sat down on the bed and sighed.

With Han Soo and Min Ah being gone for a few days, she decided that Perfect Brew should be closed for 2 or 3 days. So today she planned on going to the orphanage to visit Mrs Do and the newcomers.

She made her bed before heading towards the kitchen to get some water.

-

Seo Jun walks out of the bathroom with only his bathrobe and underwear. He heads to his bedroom to put on some products on his face.

He decided to play some songs. He puts on his earphone and dance to the rhythm of the song. He dances his way out of his room and heads to the kitchen. He was too digested in the song that he didn't realize Hyun Joo's presence in the kitchen.

Hyun Joo pressed her lips together preventing herself from laughing. Taking a sip from her drink she said "I guess we do need to set some ground rules"

Seo Jun stops dancing when he heard her voice coming from the kitchen counter. He looks at her with an unfazed expression. "You're not going to work today?"

"Cafe's closed for a few days so no" she replied while avoiding looking at him.

He nods before dancing his way back to the room. He stops mid-way and looks down at his state. "Aishh- not again" he rushed towards his room and slams the door.

He climbs onto his bed and screams onto his pillow.

In the kitchen, a soft laugh escaped Hyun Joo's throat after she heard him screaming out of embarrassment.

-

After getting ready, Hyun Joo walks to the front door while looking for her car keys. She scratches her head when she couldn't find her keys.

"Looking for this?" Seo Jun said holding onto her car keys.

"Give me that. Why do you have it?" She asked walking towards him.

"You're going to Saebom Orphanage, right? I'll drive you there" he said raising his hand high up away from her reach.

"I. Can. Drive. By. Myself." She said word by word as she jumps up and down reaching for her keys.

Seo Jun wrapped his free arm around her waist when she loses her balance. She hangs around his shoulders to keep herself from falling.

For a few seconds they gazed silently into one another's eyes--and what had seemed impossible and remote suddenly became possible, inevitable, and very near.

Seo Jun pushes her away when he realises how close their faces where. He looks away to hide his red-blushed cheeks from her.

"My mother called and said that she was gonna be there. She said you're going too, so she asked me to join you. I'll go and start the car." Seo Jun said quickly before walking out of the house with the keys in his hands.

Hyun Joo nods at him awkwardly and scratches the back of her neck. She gnawed on her lower lip and it was her turn to blush.

"Yah! Hurry up!" Seo Jun shouted for her while waiting in the car.

"Coming" She quickly grabs her purse and smoothen down her clothes. She puts on her shoes and locks the door before entering the car.

-

"Hyun Joo-ah, you're here" Mrs Han calls out for her when she saw Hyun Joo walks out from the car. Hyun Joo smiles and waves at her before unloading a few things from the backseat.