18. funfair

Today is Hyun Joo's father's death anniversary

Today is Hyun Joo's father's death anniversary. It's been 12 years since the incident happened. She visits his grave from time to time hoping to see her mother but not once she saw her. But since she reconcile with her mother she hopes to see her mother there.

Hyun Joo gets up early in the morning and gets ready to go and visits her father's grave. She wore an all black dress that reach down below her knees.

"You're awake?" Hyun Joo said to Seo Jun when she saw him sitting at dinning table, having his breakfast.

"Well, it's your father's death anniversary and I'm following." He said taking sip of his drink, "Well, driving you there" he corrected himself.

"How about your practice session?" Hyun Joo questioned him while taking a seat opposite of him.

"Hee Kyung noona, said that they kind of postpone our debut to a day later. So, we have time to take a break here and there."

"Yah! Isn't that my pancakes?" Hyun Joo said as she saw him eating her pancakes.

He smiles at her while taking another bite of her pancakes. "I thought you don't eat sweet foods" She said reaching for the plate.

"I do, if you're the cook" he picks up the plate so that it is away from her reach.

"Yah! I haven't eaten anything. Give me that!" Seo Jun was teasing her by eating the pancakes one by one.

"Yah!"

Hyun Joo turns towards the door when she heard the doorbell. She glances at Seo Jun "Get the door" she demanded him.

"Why do I have to that?"

"Because I'm older than you"

He puts the plate back on the table and stands up walking towards the door. She smiles at him and reaches for the plate. She eats the pancake as Seo Jun welcomed the guest in.

Hyun Joo drops her fork as she saw her mother standing next to Seo Jun. "Omma"

"Why are you so shocked?" Her mother approaches her and taking a seat next to her.

"What are you doing here, omma?"

"What else would I be here for? It's my husband and your father's death anniversary. So, I thought I could visit his grave with my one and only daughter" She reaches for Hyun Joo's hands. "I told you, right? Give me another chance to be a good mother to you"

"And you must be Han Seo Jun?"

"Nice to meet you, Ms Ji. I'm sorry for being rude to you when we first met." He said going in for a handshake.

"It's okay. I wasn't that nice either." She smiles at him. "Before we go, how about we have some breakfast?" She laid out the food she brought with her on the dining table.