Guy snarled. "We're here for Kakashi and that's all that matters!"

Kakashi tensed minutely against him, before smoothing himself back out. It was barely a second, but Obito registered it. Pakkun must have too, because his eyes narrowed further, and his growls turned into soothing noises instead.

Kakashi was a bit upset that nobody would officially come for him, but at the same time there was a knowing resolve to him. It made Obito's Alpha hiss from within him. Disgusted.

"You'd give us back Kakashi for a sample of my DNA?" Tenzo asked warily. "And that's all?"

Kakashi stiffened. "Don't you dare consider it, Tenzo! You can't-"

Obito clamped his hand over Kakashi's mouth, muffling his protests. "That's all," Obito said. "Your DNA for Kakashi Hatake's safe return."

"And you'd never go near him again," Tenzo bargained.

Obito sighed. "No. That I can't do. We bonded during his heat and my rut. We're going to need to see each other once a month. Isn't that right, Kakashi?"

Kakashi glowered, tugging at his hand. Tenzo looked livid, and Guy's Alpha howled, murderous fury leaking from him. Pakkun leapt from Izumi's shoulder, but she caught him and held him back. She was still calm. Far too calm.

What conclusion had Izumi come too? Or was she still deciding? Obito frowned. He'd need to keep an eye out for that.

"You monster!" Guy spat. "You forced yourself on him and bonded Kakashi too?"

"It wasn't intentional," Obito admitted. "But I don't regret it. I had a lovely time."

Kakashi looked ready to strangle him. Probably with Obito's own scarf.

Izumi snorted. "I bet."

The girl Beta pup choked, as did Tenzo, who flushed. Pakkun nipped Izumi warningly, earning a curse. Kakashi grumbled something against his hand. It sounded a little too murderous, so he nuzzled Kakashi's neck, hoping to calm the Omega.

Obito brought out the kit he had prepared for this moment, and whirled the briefcase into existence, letting it drop near Tenzo's feet.

"In there are the DNA samples I want from you. I want your saliva, hair and blood." Obito ignored Kakashi trying to stomp on his foot. "I trust you know how to take your own samples?"

"I dislike this guy having your DNA, but it's worth it if that means bringing Kakashi home," Guy said through gritted teeth.

Kakashi shook his head, but Obito ignored him, merely tightened his grasp to still him.

Tenzo nodded and opened the case, opening up the first vial. He cut off a decent amount of his hair, leaving it at his shoulders, before placing the strands in. Obito kept Kakashi's protests muffled, and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Enough, Kakashi. You can't do anything, I've made sure of it. I've got you tied up tightly and your chakra restrained, and because of my abilities your comrades can't fight me off. It's over-"

"Izumi!" Guy yelled.

Her eyes flashed red, Sharingan activated, but Obito chuckled. He easily shook off Izumi's genjutsu. It was a strong one, would fool many people, but not Obito. Guy dived in first again, throwing a punch, but once again Obito phased through it, Kakashi clutched tight to his side. Izumi appeared instantly before them, reaching for Kakashi-

Ah, they were trying to time his ability.

But her hand slipped right through, as did Tenzo's wood style. Her sword, the purple blade Izumi always carried, phased through the back of his head, before Izumi jumped back, her and Guy placing themselves between him and the genin. The pair looked grim.