Chapter 116-120

Začít od začátku

I heard that there are enough people who sign up this time this year, because there is no restriction on academic age and identity, let alone the recommendation of ingredients, so there are many people who sign up in the factory.

What the head of the security department didn't say was that he felt that Zhao Jun's education did not have an advantage. There were so many high school students and junior high school students in the factory. He didn't finish it in high school and junior high school. Can he pass the exam?

"Zhao Jun, you have to think about it. We are not the same as that young man. They are not involved. You take care of the children, in case you can't..."

Zhao Jun thanked the old leader for his kindness, but insisted on his idea: "Please do it. This is my last chance."

He is bored!

Tired of daily life and this unchanging sugar factory, he knew that he had missed several opportunities in life.

First, the failure of the family, and then the help of the brothers, now it has worn away the contacts and opportunities that should have accumulated in recent years.

Nowadays, only the college entrance examination can change his life.

Zhao Jun thought that he would be admitted to 49 cities this time, where he started. Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi can't teach. When he enters college, find a partner who can help and make progress together, and everything will be back on track.

Seeing that he could not persuade him, the head of the Security Section had to stamp his application: "Okay, if you make up your mind, I won't persuade him." You are very good at reviewing. It's also the face of our sugar factory.

Zhao Jun bowed deeply and officially began to go back to prepare for the exam.

With the sealed resignation documents, Zhao Jun felt at a good mood for the first time in a few years.

He walked past a table tennis stone table in front of his family home and thought about how to find some tutorials so that he could start as soon as possible.

His culture is not successful, but Zhao Jun is confident. He did a lot of business in his last life. He is confident that the questions should not be difficult to resume the college entrance examination this year.

Zhao Jun left, and Zhao Dong got out of the stone table. A little follower beside him whispered about the news.

"Your father heard that he had resigned from his job and said he would concentrate on preparing for the exam."

Zhao Dong is now 13 or four years old. His elder is tall and tall. Although he is thin, he pretended to be cool and stuffed a bag of cigarettes in his trouser pocket. Hearing this, he swallowed the clouds and said, "What does he want to do?"

The sound of the new sound change period is rough and unpleasant.

Little follower: "Who knows? I heard that many people in our factory are thinking about the college entrance examination now. I heard that it can still be allocated if I pass the exam. They all have sharpened their heads to take the exam.

Zhao Dong bahed, "Read a hammer book, it's useless to read it, stinky Laojiu!"

It can be said that although Wang Lingling only took him for a few years, her words and deeds still affected Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi.

At that time, Wang Lingling liked to scold Lao Jiu all day long and only looked at the money.

Zhao Dong learned something. After going to school, he also despised knowledge and only said that he would make a lot of money after a few years.