Chapter 101-105

En başından başla

"Why don't our leader arrest them? Hasn't this been confirmed?"

No matter how careful these people are, there are also some witnesses in recent years. Don't you know how to arrest people?

"You're stupid. Didn't you hear what you said? This group of people are shrewd and powerful. Why do you dare to come to commit so many crimes? Because there are informants in several counties around us, and we want to catch them with informants together! You should also hold their practical evidence, and it's better to convict them all!"

Those informants are shameless than the hatefulness of the crutches.

They usually dress well, and they are all no different from the masses. But they quietly stepped on the abductors. The abductors went to a place to hide, how to abduct the children, and how to leave safely and soundly, it was all what these informant people did!

It is said that some informants are relatives and friends of the abducted child's family.

How hateful is this?

The stalker suppressed his anger behind the man and watched him enter the dilapidated house before he gave up.

All they have to do is keep an eye on here and make sure that these people are all given the current situation when they act.

However, the stalker whispered to his companions, "But you said they were here to avoid the limelight. If they don't abduct the children, how can we catch the current situation?"

Not only the two boys who are watching this problem are worried, but also the police station is worried.

The old policeman frowned, surrounded by several other police stations.

This incident was not small, and almost all the police in one of their county were mobilized.

As long as this case is completed, it can't be said that several of their police stations can get honor this year!

"If you want me to say, you'd better arrest everyone and arrest it for the first trial. Of course, you can ask what the result is."

"You can't do this. If you don't catch the current situation, they can completely hide at that time."

"What if they don't do it?"

"... Anyway, we can't hit the grass and startle. We still have to catch the scene. Let's catch all the net and break through their psychological defense."

"What if you say is light and let people run away?"

...

The old policeman knocked on the table and was also worried.

Up to now, the best way is to make these people a little panicked, so that they will run, so that before leaving, with the character of this group of people, they will definitely want to take a few children and take them away.

The key is, how to make them panic?

And Xu Lei, that guy is cautious. With him, these abducts may be persuaded.

The old policeman thought that if there was an opportunity at this time, it would be good to arrest Xu Lei.

...

Xu Lei has sneezing several times since he got up in the morning.

Zhang Yun looked nervous: "Do you have a cold? Why don't I make you a ginger stewed egg?"

Xu Lei rubbed his nose: "It's okay."

He thinks that Zhang Yun is really. If she wants to do it, shouldn't she do it well? Pretentiously ask yourself if you want to eat or not, I really have no vision!