Jiang Lei had just been roared back by Wang Ying. Although he was angry, his arm really hurts a lot. He was afraid that he would be disabled and did not dare to say harsh words to the only doctor at the scene, so he could only wait aside.

Wang Ying didn't care about him. After touching it twice, she knew what the problem was: "It's dislocated."

Wang Ying saw that the hail was no longer going on, but it began to rain, so she proposed, "Move the people to the conference room. Yu Pengcheng's trauma should be prevented from infection."

Jiang Lei was much relieved when he heard that it was dislocated. He wanted to tell Wang Ying to pick herself up her arm first, but when Wang Ying was busy letting someone carry Yu Pengcheng, he also knew that he was afraid that she would be choked by Wang Ying at this time, so he immediately followed people to the conference room honestly.

Tian Youfu finally confirmed that there was no problem, so he immediately went to the village: "Wang Ying, please take care of the secretary first. I'll see if anyone else is injured. If so, I will also carry it over."

Wang Ying wiped the rain on her face: "Okay."

Song Dagui asked the educated youths to walk in twos and threes, and sent Yu Pengcheng and Jiang Lei to the conference room to sit.

Wang Ying took the alcohol and gave it to a male educated youth: "You treat Yu Pengcheng's trauma, make sure that the wound is free of foreign bodies before disinfecting it with alcohol. Others will deal with it if they have trauma."

The educated youths collapsed their houses by hail in the middle of the night, which was scared to death. At this time, several female educated youths were still crying.

The male educated youth took over the alcohol, and then Wang Ying took the time to get an arm for Jiang Lei.

Wang Ying pulled it down, and Jiang Lei only felt the pain that flashed by and was picked up in an instant.

Wang Yingsong let go of her hand: "There is no problem with the arm. Pay attention to your hard in the past few days."

Wang Ying came out and asked Jiang Lei, who had questioned her, and suddenly had nothing to say.

The day he first came here, he still heard that he questioned Wang Ying. Although everyone couldn't care about stabbing him, Jiang Lei was still very uncomfortable.

Wang Ying doesn't care about his uncomfortableness. She is now busy treating people for pulses. Although it's just this small hail, some of them are enough to hit the forehead.

Several female educated youths cried and asked Wang Ying to show them, saying that it had just hit the end.

Wang Ying looked at each other. When she saw the educated youth named Bai Ling, although the other party covered her mouth and coughed a few times, Wang Ying still gave her a meaningful look.

This Bai Ling educated youth is not like a person who can be weak enough to faint with hypoglycemia.

Take tonight as an example. Few of the other educated youths were frightened and injured, and those who were tired of doing farm work for the first time during the day. However, this Bai Ling educated youth has no trauma and is also in good health.

Wang Ying's meaningful glance made Bai Ling move uncompassing, but she still asked softly, "Door, is Jiang Lei all right?"

Wang Ying pointed to Jiang Lei, who was depressed on the side: "People are awake. Ask yourself."

She doesn't care what the female educated youth like a crisp paper lantern is doing. Anyway, she is a doctor.

A group of educated youths settled down, and Tian Youfu came with a child who had been smashed on the head.