🌙bonded in blood

Jisung woke up extra early that morning because of things he needed to do in the capital. He had kissed Minho on the forehead and all over his face before leaving, feeling as if he'd lose him again. Even if he was safe.

Minho had woken up a bit later and roughly got out of bed. He stood up and immediately felt sick to his stomach, his scar was burning up. He tried to walk it off but the pain was too strong to hold back. He yelped and ended up crashing on the floor, a hand on his stomach.

A knock came before the door opened and Chan appeared in the doorway. He widened his eyes and quickly went to him on the floor.

"You're alright..." he said and lifted him back on the bed, keeping a hand on him to make sure he was not falling forward. "It's been happening more and more..." chan added.

Minho was in too much pain to really listen to what he was saying. He kept grunting and whining lowly, clenching his legs and closing his eyes shut.

<3

"H-help me get dressed" Minho said once he was feeling better, chan had stayed by him the whole time. He helped him with one sleeve at time and stayed as calm as possible.

"Are you sure you want to go out...? You can stay here all day if you want, I'll bring your favorite food"

"I can't, there is one more person I need to see"

"Who?"

<3

Felix stood at his window with a cold glare, his robe was falling down his shoulder and he barely moved. He had still not gotten over Minho's death. He saw how Jisung could hide it, could pretend like it was all fine. But Felix couldn't.

Hyunjin was the only reason he was still putting up a fight, his mental health had seriously taken a sword to the back as well.

His lover had gone with Jisung out in the city, which left him sitting by his window.

The door cranked opened and Felix assumed he was back, so he didn't turn around, he simply stayed focused on the view he had in front of him.

"Felix..." a voice called and it felt like a fever dream, he didn't believe it was true. He turned his head gently and was faced with a man in the room, who was closing the door. His ocean blue eyes widened and he held his gaze on him.

Minho slowly walked to him and smiled with tears in his eyes.

"You can't be real..." Felix had watery eyes as a tear fell down his cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't come and find you sooner..."

"Stop it...you're not real" Felix was crying and put a hand on his mouth to stop the sobs from falling down his throat.

"We've known each other since we were children...ask me anything" he kept smiling, he had not seen Felix in a very long time, since he had faked his death 2 years and more months ago.

Felix felt words stick to his throat, he couldn't get them out. He watched his pale skin and dark hair, it was all the same as it once was.

"I asked you a very long time ago...if you'd like to visit the south to watch the ocean...a-and you said-"

"I don't need to..." Minho walked to him and placed a hand on his hair, moving it behind his ear like he always used to do. "Because I see the ocean every single time I glance into your eyes..."

Felix threw himself into his arms and sobbed uncontrollably, holding him with his nails and hiding in his chest. Minho patted his hair and let the tears fall, he held his closest friend tightly until their knees couldn't take it and they fell to the floor gently. Felix held him and cried, he couldn't believe he was in his arms, alive and well.