🌙under a moonlight

Minho sat by his window, watching the town far away light up and even that looked like gold, his eyes wanted to melt with it.

A distinctive noise came to his ear and he looked around, confused. Only the light of the candle lit his room, but it wasn't coming from inside. He looked beyond the horizon and a bird came to view. It's features being distinguishable easily to the prince.

The crow he knew flew to his window and stared at him.

"Did you fly all the way to the sun lands?" He smiled and scratched under his chin gently.

A knock interrupted their moment and he groaned silently.

"Enter." He said and the crow went to his shoulder as she normally did.

A guard he had not yet seen entered the room along with a few more, so he tensed like cold metal.

"Tell me your business here during these late hours." He said sternly.

"The sun prince requires your presence my lord, he is awaiting you in his chamber." The guard replied, coldly, oddly.

"It is no time for a meeting."

"We are simply following orders."

Minho nodded and displayed his things aside, but his crow pulled on his hair, he only did that when he felt nervous or unsafe. Regardless, he followed the men out into the hallway and walked with them for a while. They had a firm grip on their swords, holding them close.

They made it to a door, white and gold with beautiful detailing. The doors opened and inside was the prince seated at his table holding a book. He looked up confused but stayed silent, setting aside his cup of tea. He was dressed in a robe, thin fabric that showed all of his thigh and his chest was barely covered.

Jisung had not been expecting someone.

Before Minho could think, the doors behind them closed and his crow started to scream, his feathers hissing on themselves.

Minho turned around and backed away, reaching for the knives he always hid behind his clothes.

"Any last words?" One of them smiled and all four guards were now more clearly visible, they weren't the king's guard.

Minho was now standing next to jisung who still had a neutral face on, he didn't understand how he did it. The odds were against them, everything was.

"I suggest you put down your weapons..." Minho said and one of them laughed.

"We'll kill you first prince of crows...then we'll all take turns fucking the blond one...then we kill him"

"I want him first..." They all moved at the same time and that's when Minho pulled out his knives and fought two of them off at the same time. He threw back their attacks with only knives, managing to hit one of them in the shoulder. He fell to the ground screaming and it didn't take long before he disarmed the other quickly and stabbed him deep into the leg, making him unable to move.

His crow was yelling loudly behind him and so he turned.

He turned to see that the two other men were pulling against Jisung clothes, the thin fabric not lasting long. He groaned and fought them off with all he could, but their swords were soon at his throat.

He didn't cry. He didn't beg. He fought.

When Minho got to them, he threw them both away from him and wounded them. With a rope he tied them all together and looked back at Jisung half naked on the bed. He looked at Minho and he saw the slight fear he was trying to push down, like this was nothing.