🌙rough situation

"I won't answer that." Felix scoffed and looked around.

"I want to know the answer to that" Hyunjin looked his way and so did Minho.

"It's absurd...I'm not gonna speak about this."

"We all want to know, spill it." Jisung forced.

"Come on...Minho you can't possibly agree with this?"

"Actually...I want to know too"

Felix blushed and lowered his eyes, quickly glaring at jisung for asking.

"None is better...just very different..."

"Oh come on, tell us"

"No."

"Felix spill it."

"Enough." Felix said. "None is better none is worst. Just very different, Minho is romantic love and Hyunjin is rough, hot love..."

"But which is better?" Hyunjin insisted and Felix blushed.

"I want to change my question..."

"Then you have to do a dare, anyone have any ideas?" Minho spoke so that Felix could get this pressure off of him.

"Lap dance." Hyunjin said with a smile.

"Oh come on, he's your boyfriend" Minho chuckled, pushing him.

"Oh, the lap dance isn't for me" Hyunjin smirked and looked at jisung, pointing him. "It's for you"

Jisung and Felix blushed madly, looking at each other.

"I'm not giving him one!" Felix covered his face.

"I know, that's why you have to answer the question" he really wanted to know, it was digging him up inside.

"You're evil..." he hid his face.

"No, just curious" he smiled and Felix debated.

"So it's either I answer the question and I'm hurting someone either way, or, I give a lap dance to jisung?"

"Yes" Minho said, he also wanted to know really badly.

"Ok...I-..." he held his breath for a moment and looked at jisung. "Get on the chair jisung, I'm not answering the question"

Jisung grew even more red and looked around.

"What do i have to do?" He whispered to Minho and the older smiled, holding in his laugh.

"You sit on the chair and he's going to dance around you, you can just close your eyes."

Jisung nodded and went to sit on the chair, nervous, while Felix was rolling his eyes at Hyunjin who was nudging him.

"I hate this..." Felix closed his eyes and whispered while jisung glared at him.

"Trust me, I hate this more"

Felix started to turn around the chair and place his arms on Jisung's shoulders calmly.

"All you have to do is sit on the chair...stop complaining"

"All you have to do is dance, stop bickering"

Minho and Hyunjin were too far away to hear them, but they enjoyed their little glares.

"Can I ask you a question?" Minho said while still looking at jisung blushing.

"Anything" the younger responded, not once taking his eyes off Felix.

"Are you angry with me? I know it is a difficult situation between you and Felix right now I hope there are no hard feelings..."

"Not at all, I do not blame either of you..." he spoke calmly, watching Felix dance and elegantly show off his body. "When I met Felix I already knew he had been with the prince of snow, everyone said he melted your heart...I knew what I was getting myself into by flirting with him, wanting him..."