🌙long awaiting

His father was in yet again another meeting with the king, obligating him to remain in this empty palace. Aside from gold and servants, the halls were empty, along with guards at every turn.

He had walked in every hall that morning, they all looked the same to him. Back in the castle he would live in, every room had a purpose, filled with items, here the rooms had a couch in the middle of it and some big windows that were clearly horrible for any intrusion.

But he did stumbled across a room that interested him in this maze of a castle.

A training room.

He stepped inside like he owned the room, looking around the wooden swords on the wall and the fake targets around the room. He smiled and took a sword from the shelf, swinging it around a few times to know how much it weighted.

He then started to do his usual training, he could practically hear his trainer's voice at the back of his head telling him his feet weren't well placed enough. He swung the wooden weapon around swiftly and strongly. It went through the air, cut around it as he controlled every single move of it.

He then turned around to hit the other side but was met with another wooden sword. The clash made the whole room go silent apart from Minho's heavy breathing.

He stared into his ice eyes yet again.

"I see you've found your way to the training room..." Jisung slowly put the weapon down and Minho followed.

"It doesn't seem like it is used often..." Minho trailed off and saw all the dust around him.

"It was my sister's favorite place, she'd be here all day every day...so when I heard a noise coming from it I assumed it was a ghost"

"I can put it down if you wish"

Jisung leaned on the door behind him and closed it shut, he then stepped forward with a steady gaze in front of him.

"You picked up a sword. So go ahead, show me"

"Are you sure about this?" Minho gave a playful smile and jisung kept a straight face.

"Don't even dare on holding back for me." Jisung placed his sword in a strange way, this wasn't the same technique he had.

"Don't worry, wasn't planing to...though I wouldn't want to touch that pretty face of yours"

He saw a tint of something in his eyes, something so discreet that no one would even see it if they didn't look close enough.

"Give it all you've got." The blond boy said and immediately swung it his way. Minho blocked, quicker then he had hoped. He shoved him away, doing a counter attack swiftly. One. Two hits made and yet Jisung had yet to lose his balance. He was avoiding the hits using the force of his target, escaping his traps and heavy hits.

It was wood against wood for many minutes. Minho clearly had the upper hand, he was built to fight, strong and knew how to wield a sword.

Jisung on the other hand knew how to gain advantage. He was made much smaller then Minho was, much shorter as well. Even with that, he could handle a weapon twice his side with no problem.

The two princes were getting more and more exhausted as time went on, both avoiding each other's hits perfectly.

Jisung didn't even look like he was breaking a sweat, still the same unfazed expression on his face.

"You're good" Minho spoke.

Jisung didn't reply.

"But not as good as me"

Minho swung left and managed to break his defensive for just a second, enough time for the older prince to kick him to the ground. Jisung was about to tighten the grip on his sword when Minho kicked it away. The blond one then hit the back of his knees while sitting up and Minho fell on top of him, putting the wooden blade to Jisung's neck.

"I won."

"Are you sure?" Jisung looked down and so did Minho. He had pulled out a knife and aimed it at his heart, picking his clothes slightly.

"That is fighting dirty..." Minho didn't get up yet, he just placed the sword away from the prince's neck.

"It is not, it's using what I have." Jisung still had a neutral expression plastered on his face, this was nothing more then an exercise for him.

"If you didn't have that knife on you, you'd be gone by now if this was a real fight."

"Good thing I always carry a knife on me then." He sat up and placed his blond hair behind his ears, Minho still being over his legs on the ground as well.

The older one stared at him for a second before smiling slightly, almost chuckling.

"What?" He said rudely.

"Your cheeks are even rounder from upfront" Minho let out and he saw a slight tilt in Jisung's posture, it made it seem like he was uncertain, but he really couldn't read him.

The blond one didn't reply directly and put away the knife back into it's case.

"You said your sister liked this place. Did you?"

"No. I only trained so I wouldn't be killed in an attempt...Everytime I came here my sister would beat me"

"So what is it that you like then?"

"Their is only one place in the palace I truly love, where I hide from...everything"

"Show me" Minho held his hand out and Jisung grabbed onto it hesitantly, the older helping him up.

"Why? So you can come and bother me since you practically live here?"

"No, to understand you."

Jisung turned slightly to him.

"Tell me...prince of crows...what do you see when you look at me?" Jisung walked around him.

"The prince of the sun."

"Is that all you can come up with? I'm disappointed"

"I see someone reserved, cold and emotionless..."

"And is that why you believe me to be?"

"No. I've seen that look in your eyes, you let it show just a second but...I know you're smart and just...angry...sad...deceived. I see a prince that hides who he really is..."

"And what am I then?"

"Beautiful...my prince...smart and careful"

"But not a king..." jisung stopped in front of him, close to the wall.

"What do you mean?"

"You see all these things, but even your pretty lies cannot hide the truth. I am not fit to be king. I never will be. I knew that the second I turned twelve. I am not letting you in my life, I am not letting you know me...what you see outside is what I am, nothing more. The cold hearted prince."

"You've still got that look in your eyes that say otherwise...my friend"

"You don't want to get to know me."

Minho walked towards him and his shadow hovered over Jisung while he stood in front of him.

"When I first met you you told me that everyone was my enemy...but I've found what yours is..."

"And that is..?"

"Yourself." He said and left by the door, leaving Jisung behind him.