🌙once upon a clock

Jisung slid his shirt off and it dropped to his feet, he was still very red and even the tip of his nose turned pink.

Minho pulled on his own and let the fabric slide off as well, until they only had their pants on. Without much care, Minho took it all off and Jisung turned around. The older went in the hot water and turned around after wetting his hair.

Jisung stood there, arms over his chest and a messy face.

"This was your idea you know..." Minho couldn't hold himself for smirked.

"Yes..."

"I'll close my eyes" Minho did and waited until he heard him settle in the water fully. "Can I look?"

"Yes" he spoke softly and Minho opened his eyes to see him seated opposite of him.

"I don't bite" Minho smiled and Jisung lowered his head.

"Says the 1000 years old vampire..." Jisung said and Minho was surprised, smiling.

"I don't bite like that, come on" he swam to him and sat next to his much smaller body.

"Your skin looks like the moonlight"

"And yours like the sunlight..." Minho passed a couple of fingers on his arm, admiring his beauty. "Your hair is like a golden thread, your eyes are those of a lion, your body sculpted by gods and your...lips" Minho stopped himself and looked away.

"Sorry...I'm going too far"

"No...go on, you were saying something about my lips..." Jisung batted his blond wet lashes effortlessly.

"They..." Minho held his chin between his fingers and could only focus on them. Pink and red, plump and sweet looking. "They made me feel as if I have been missing something my whole life..."

"I cannot think when you speak to me like that..." Jisung let his lips part slightly, slow eyes filled with purpose.

"Then don't. Don't think. Just-"

Jisung took his neck and pulled him on his lips, making the water around them slash all over as their bodies joined together. The younger let out a satisfied moan and Minho took complete control over the kiss. He took his small waist and held a firm grip. Minho tasted him like it was the only time he could, like he was air.

When they pulled apart for a breath of air, a string of saliva still connected them and Jisung's eyes fell desperate.

"We shouldn't continue" jisung said.

"I know." Minho pulled him back in for another one and Jisung was even more eager to indulge himself in it. He wrapped his arms around his shoulder and got onto his lap, bring a whining mess onto his lips. "You taste so sweet" he whispered against his parted lips.

Minho then went down to his neck and Jisung threw his head back to give him more access. He sucked on his skin until he found his spot, the one that made his back arche and his throat become dry.

"You can tell me if you want to stop"

"Don't." Jisung held his hair and moaned messily, almost like he didn't know what to do with himself. Minho smirked and pressed his entire body on him, his warm skin sliding against his.

He went back up and pulled him by the hair, crashing his lips onto his. Gods how it felt good.

"Minho-" he said between kisses. It felt so good to hear when it left his mouth. It wasn't like usual, it felt personal and close.

They split for good and Minho's eyes watched his red and plump ones.

"This feels so..." he was at a loss for words, so was the older one.

"Liberating.." Minho smiled widely and closed his eyes.

"Yes...knowing I'm not alone..." The sound of the water fall closed the gap between their exchange. "You're not bad of a kisser" Jisung continued.

"Could you say that again? I want to savour the moment when you finally compliment me"

Jisung's lips turn and he smiles, for the very first time in a long time. Minho's eyes widen as he watches his calm expression, cute and soft looking.

"You make it hard not to" he mumbled and blushed, looking away before regaining a normal expression.

"I feel a great deal for you...jisung, and I want you to know that" 

"Your eyes told me that a long time ago..." he lets himself smile again and Minho feels his heart pound just at the sight of him.

"What made you change your mind about...us?" Minho raised his brows.

"I'm still very confused about all of this Minho, it's so much..."

"I'll give you all the time in the world"

"If only we had that long..." he paused. "I have a strange request, but maybe it will help you understand me more"

"I'm all ears" Minho sat down in the water and took Jisung's hand, guiding him closer.

"This book you tried to read, I stopped you, but now I want you to read it..."

"Did you have time to bring it here?"

"Yes, I always carry it close, I'll give it to you when we get to our rooms"

"It would be an honour to read it" he pulled him on his lap and kissed his shoulder delicately. "Why haven't we done this sooner?"

"Fear..." Jisung said simply and kissed him again, he felt too good to be true. "Even if this works, you will get married, I will watch you have children and grow with them...me in your shadow"

"You don't have to be..."

"The sun lands are not the same as here. If anyone were to find out we were...even just kissing, we'd be sinisterly hated."

"They will never know about this"

"We better hope so" Jisung sighed and played with his hair. "We should get to bed"

"Bed singular or plural?" He raised a playful brow and Jisung smiled slightly.

"You are persistent"

"Is that a yes? We can sleep in the same bed?"

"I'll...think it over"

"What is making you hesitate?" Minho laid his hands on his thighs and didn't move his gaze from him.

"If I am near you for so long, I don't think I'll be able to...hold back" he said and Minho smirked.

"You're making me eager to get to the bedroom now" chuckles came down his throat and Jisung nodded.

"Still, I need time to think all of this over..."

"Of course..."

Jisung got out of the water and wrapped a towel around his waist, looking at Minho calmly.

"Tell anyone I smiled and you're dead"

"There he is..." he smiled and Jisung was holding himself back from doing the same. "Your smile is beautiful, by the way"

"Then come and kiss it" He gave him a playful look and Minho tilted his head.

"Well if you insist-" Minho said quickly and got out of the water, chasing Jisung around once he got a towel over his lower half.

Jisung slipped but Minho caught him, falling right on top of him on the floor. The younger smiled widely and Minho looked at him with calm eyes.

"So this is what it feels like..." he whispered to himself.