In this case, Tian Youfu is naturally vigilant and arranges people to wander around the brigade with guns.

The work on the other side is not to go out. Yes, even in winter, you can't be completely idle at home.

Tian Youfu will arrange a group of people to go to the brigade office to learn spirits. There are also bract rice sticks in the brigade, where they rub the corn sticks at the meeting. There is no delay in the ears and hands.

However, the members were not so resistant. One was that the conference room was also close to the fire basin, which was the money paid by the brigade. Rubbing corn sticks and listening to classes can also count as points.

Some members don't rub them, and no one cares about the soles of their hands.

The work arranged by Tian Youfu is secondary, mainly to bring people together. So for those who do private work, Tian Youfu also opened one eye and closed his eyes.

The only thing that made him a little annoyed was that he had to talk all the time, but Song Dagui, who should have been in charge of this matter, was too old to help.

After two consecutive years, Tian Youfu himself was tired and had nothing to say in the end.

In the past, the women's director could still take his place and convey the spirit of some women's federations and asked him to take a break.

This year, he is left alone. In this snow, Tian Youfu can't worry about it.

In the morning, I called up the young men and men of the brigade, and I was worried about sweeping the snowfield from the beginning.

Xu Shuang also ate breakfast honestly and went out to sweep the snow. He swept the place next to the wall of his yard, which had to the other side of the path.

Tian Youfu didn't wear a hat and trembled with cold. He asked Xu Shuang, "What do you do in the restaurant?"

Nowadays, the collectives of all units are similar. The meeting conveys the spirit, and the school also opens the school. Half of the time is to read editorials, and half of the time is to remember the bitterness and sweet farming.

Xu Shuang kept sweeping the snow seriously: "We just get together. I'll talk about cooking."

Tian Youfu: "Do you count on cooking?"

Xu Shuang: "Why doesn't it count? We are restaurants. The way we build a society is to cook, and to make a good meal is to build.

Tian Youfu was immediately enlightened. Yes, why did he say those clichés?

Xu Shuang: "You can talk about the planting of our orchard and find a few veterans of the planting style to talk about the details of the planting. Don't our team have educated youths? Ask educated youths to record for you.

Tian Youfu:!!!

Tian Youfu never thought of this way!

Yes, in winter, educated youths will also be idle. At this time, ask them to make records and hand in the records later. Isn't that enough?

Tian Youfu thinks this idea is good. It is not only to save himself from endless meetings, but also to say it.

The strength of the people is infinite.

Tian Youfu rubbed his hands and was ready to go back to discuss it with Song Dagui. This idea is good, and they have to improve it. Not only talking about the land, but the nine educated youths are talking about the city. I also called Wang Ying over later and talked about hygiene habits.

Tian Youfu left. Xu Shuang swept for almost two hours before sweeping the place he had assigned. He shook the snow at the gate. When he entered the room, he saw Wang Ying send a cup of hot tea.