However, after marrying the Zhao family, Wang Lingling's seven or eight private houses quickly shrank.

In order to please the two children, she spent a lot of money to buy snacks for the two children.

There is no one in the brigade. There is always in the town. She bought a bag of pear cream candy, and the child called his mother and gave it a piece.

She had happily felt that she had subdued these two, but as soon as her big eyes turned around, she began to call her stepmother with the little one, call her stepmother if she didn't give sugar, and then she called her mother after giving sugar.

At this time, the two children are shouting their stepmothers. They don't mean that they are stepmothers, snakes and scorpions, and bad guys!

Wang Lingling almost couldn't stand. At this point, she could no longer deceive herself. The two children didn't take it seriously. They felt that they were a tool to serve them!

No! Even tool people can say a few beautiful words!

The two children couldn't see that they had taken apart cotton-padded clothes and made small clothes for them. They had troubled to get up early to take care of them, and gave them candy and bought something. In their eyes, this has become her share!

It's not your fault to fail, and it's not worth praising for doing it!

Who makes you a stepmother!

Wang Lingling collapsed. The two children really couldn't pull out the sugar. She shouted unhappily and ran away. Wang Lingling turned around and went back to the house and lay on the bed.

She was so bad that after she went home, her sister-in-law just looked at her, and the two children ran out without even saliva in the room.

Wang Lingling's tears fell, fell asleep.

Mrs. Zhao in the cubicle held her kang for a while, and she couldn't hold back.

She regrets, she complains. She hasn't thought of cleaning up Wang Lingling now. She just has a heartache when she is to make up for her family.

She endured it again and again, and she couldn't help talking to her wife.

"Why don't you insist on me? We have abruptly missed such a good relative!"

"If the third son had such a daughter-in-law, how much would we live!"

"That's two large blue brick houses! Can she live alone?"

"She earns five or six yuan a month, and she can eat eggs for a month!"

"You said, why did I not give it at that time! Why should I wait for the third son to come back!"

"She must be very happy to meet our third son on this condition. As soon as I say she, I will definitely agree!"

...

With that, Mrs. Zhao's dull mind finally turned to Wang Lingling.

"It's all my fault with Wang Lingling!"

Mrs. Zhao gritted her teeth and said, "If she hadn't hooked the third son first, we wouldn't have been able to replace people."

She completely forgot her happy performance when she heard Wang Lingling say not to betrothal, not to hold a betrothal gift, not to volunteer to be a descendress in the hospital.

Now she just thinks that Wang Lingling has ruined a good thing about her family.

Mr. Zhao took a sip of dry smoke: "What's the use of saying this now!"