"I imagine you have a few questions," the man said dryly.

"Oh yes. Who are you? Why did you save me? Where are we? And especially what kind of jutsu was that?" Kakashi huffed. "You came from nowhere."

"It's none of your business jutsu," the man said dryly. "Highly advanced stuff. I doubt you would be even able to comprehend it."

Kakashi snorted, amused. "Perhaps not. It's certainly got me curious. Now though." Kakashi cut out any amusement he had. "What do you want with me?"

"Let's go downstairs and have a meal. You haven't eaten in two days-"

"Two days?" Kakashi startled.

"Yes. You've been unconscious for a while. You needed the rest." The man lowered Kakashi's hands, but didn't release his wrists. "Now, don't bother putting up a fuss. You're fast, but you have just seen a mere speck of my teleportation technique. I will catch you if you try to escape."

"Maa, maa, I'll behave, Mr. Ninja, or Mr. Stalker? I could call you Mr. Kidnapper if you like instead-"

He swore he could feel the man's eyes (or eye? He did only have one eye hole in that mask) roll.

"Just move your damn ass, Kakashi."

Mr. Kidnapper it was then.

Mr. Kidnapper yanked Kakashi forward, keeping him just slightly ahead as they headed downstairs. The owner was setting up a table, and threw them a dazed smile, his eyes glazed over. Genjutsu then, huh? The owner bowed his head.

"I've set up the table closest to the fire. If you like, I can clean your room while you eat?"

"That would be good." Mr. Kidnapper nodded.

"Very well, sir." The owner smiled pleasantly, gesturing to the table. "Please, enjoy the meal."

Mr. Kidnapper pushed Kakashi into the booth first, before sitting down beside him, boxing Kakashi in against the wall. The inn keeper bowed before heading off. There was so much food, the smells made Kakashi's mouth water, and his stomach grumble.

Dammit. He felt shaky and weak. He didn't like this.

But Alpha's being good to us, and we need this to recover!

That was true. Kakashi wasn't bed bound thankfully, but he didn't feel well. He needed to take advantage of the good treatment before plotting an escape route. He needed to get back to Konoha, and to his little genin. He could count on Izumi to keep them distracted for a while, but she'd no doubt get bored soon.

There was also the possibility she might set Naruto on fire for back chatting her too much.

"Did you rent out a room at a guest house?" Kakashi asked, smirking. "Well, aren't you a nice guy."

Mr. Kidnapper huffed. "Shut up. You're too chatty for a prisoner."

"I thought it was apart of my charm."

"Urgh, just shut up. Eat your food."

Kakashi tilted his head at the multiple bowls with a wide variety of food. "I don't think I can eat all this myself."

Mr. Kidnapper scoffed. "Just eat what you wish then. No need to fuss over it."

Kakashi blinked. He could smell a brief flare of Alpha coming from Mr. Kidnapper. It had a hint of determination and pride swirling within it. All because he was feeding him? Kakashi stared blankly at Mr. Kidnapper who looked away, grumbling something sullenly.

This was just too weird, but so far his kidnapper had been nothing but kind. Well, apart from the whole kidnapping thing.

"Feeding me too?" Kakashi could help but tease. "Is this some sort of weird date you kidnapped me for, Mr. Kidnapper?"