Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1

"I really want to break your forehead and see if Xu Shuang is such a good young man. Why don't you get married?"

"He is serious about being a cook in a state-owned restaurant in the town! If it hadn't been for your mother's quick eyes and my hands, this good marriage would have been scratched!"

"Lingling, you can't be stupid. Women have to find someone who can set up a door all her life. Xu Shuang has a salary and craftsmanship. There is only one old woman and a brother on it. You can't even find this good marriage with a lantern.

Hearing such a chatter next door, Wang Ying covered the cloth sheet on her head and then fell asleep.

Is this gossip? It's new to listen to it twice. If you listen to it too much, it's not new. I just feel that they are noisy.

Wang Ying covered her head and slept soundly, but the door was knocked. Unlike the bitter tone just now, her eldest aunt Li Chunjuan patted the door and shouted Wang Ying's name.

"Three girls! Sanya! What time is it? Hurry up quickly.

Wang Ying ignored her. After wearing it for two days, she also figured out the temper of her eldest aunt.

When I saw the soft persimmon, I wanted to pinch it.

When there was finally no disturbing sound outside, Wang Ying slept soundly. Then I got up and took a handful of spiritual spring water from the sea to wash up, then took out an egg in the corner of the kitchen and mixed spiritual spring water to make yourself a bowl of egg soup.

After pouring it in one breath, Wang Ying was particularly insufficient. She touched her stomach and felt that she could have two more bowls of egg soup.

I licked my lips. Unfortunately, there are not so many eggs.

Eggs are expensive these days. Except for farming, the rural people have no entry. They all rely on eggs for some money, and they regard them as hard currency.

It's getting cold, and the chicken lays eggs diligently. In addition, the eldest aunt has been tying herself to her daughter these days, so Wang Ying can secretly hide these eggs.

Wang Ying looked at the farmyard in front of her. There were four main rooms, one for her eldest uncle and aunt, one for two cousins, and one for her cousin. The rest was the one she lived in.

Wang Ying curled her lips, and the memory left by the original owner was still complete.

It is because it is complete that it is particularly annoying.

The two brothers of the Wang family separated the family early because their parents were gone. Four rooms, one family or two rooms. The uncle occupied two rooms in the east and two rooms in the west.

After the separation of the family, the courtyard wall was added in the middle and each of them built the stove and toilet.

Wang Yongshun's family has two daughters and one son. The eldest daughter, Wang Pingping, married to town last year. Her second daughter is Wang Lingling, who is only one year older than Wang Ying. She is 19 years old this year. His youngest son Wang Yaozong is now studying in the second year of high school in the town and comes back in half a month.

Wang Ying's family is simpler. There is only Wang Ying's daughter. Wang Ying's father Wang Yongfu went to serve as a soldier, and he didn't know what kind of soldier he was. In the end, there was no news. Wang Ying's mother pulled Wang Ying up alone, because she could do some medical skills, so she was promoted to a barefoot doctor in Shili and eight townships, and it was not difficult to raise Wang Ying as a girl.