"Is everything okay?" I ask than sit up so we are shoulder to shoulder.

"Just a small problem that is an easy fix." He lightly kissed my forehead. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. "What time is it."

"Seven, you can sleep for a little while longer if you want." He pulled the blankets to the side and stood up. "I'm going to have to go to the headquarters for a few hours, but I will be back soon." Theo pulled on his pants and t-shirt that he had taken off the night before.

"Be safe, please. I don't want to be a widow before I'm even married." I said, in response Theo leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Trust me, I will be here tonight in this very bed to help you sleep."

With one more kiss to my head he left. I crawled back into bed over to the side he always sleeps on and fell back asleep.

***
Theo's P.O.V.-

I am whipped. I just promised her that I would sleep with her again and she didn't even do anything.

"Theo." Someone shouted as soon as I walked into headquarters. "You're going to want to see this."

I turned the corner and saw a huge wall full of pictures of Nikki, they started from the time she was young until one that showed her with Kayla and Amelia at the mall.

"Who did this!" I screamed in frustration.

Tom walked over and handed me pictures from the security tapes. "All we got was a mask. He did leave a note though." Tom handed me a piece of paper.

Theo,
I hope you like the wall decorations. A lot of time and effort was put into each one. What a beautiful fiancée you have, it would be a shame if something happened to her.

I threw the note down on the table. "Someone needs to run that through the scanner for finger prints." I sat down and placed my head in my hands. "Somebody get Lane and my father over here now!"

***

"I need you to go home." Dad ordered me.

I was shocked. "I need to be here, this is going to be mine in a short time. I can't just leave." I argued.

Dad shot me a look that showed power. "You will get nothing done if you stay, you will be to worried about Nikki." He handed me my jacket and a gun. "Go be with Nikki, I will call you and make sure you know what's going on."

I knew he was right. I would be worried about Nikki the entire time if I stayed.

I got down to my car and found a picture of Nikki on my windshield, she was holding up a shirt and was laughing, it was probably from when she went shopping with my family. On the back it said, I bet you would miss her when she's gone.

I got into my car and raced back to the house.

As soon as I was in the house I started shouting her name. "Nikki? Nikki where are you?" I raced up the stairs and into her bedroom to find her asleep, exactly where I left her except she had a note laying beside her.
Her time is running out.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I just love all the support and comments everyone of you is leaving. Thank you for the votes! The Mobster's Daughter is #756 in teen fiction!!! I was asked if there is going to be a sequel, there is and it's going to be called The Mobster's Wife. I hope you all will read it and show you're support to it as well.
Love,
Katrena-Faddis