stupid balls

Luke's pov:

Michael needs to fucking not. I'm sick of waking up in the middle of the night from the sound of Ash's muffled sobs. I'm sick of getting no sleep because I'm too worried for the shaking boy lying next to me. I'm sick of having to assure him everything's alright and that "No, babe. Michael doesn't hate you".

I'm sick of Michael for treating Ash like shit for something he had to do.

But I'm not going to interfere. It's their problem and no matter how much it hurts to see Ash so heartbroken and Mikey so distant over this, I need to let them solve this themselves.

And to make it worse, it's a mess right now. We're all rushing and screaming at each other. It's not pretty. At all.

Our manager called us at five a.m., telling us to get our shit together and actually show up to this meeting on time. We're trying (and failing); Ash woke us all up after he got the call. Michael is making us run late.

He didn't wake up for Ash. He just ignored him. Because apparently he needs to live up to his bitch status and ignore the one person who always pays attention to him. For fuck's sake, Michael needs to stop being a bitch.

Now Michael is screaming at Ash and Ash is letting it happen. Cal is searching for their black Vans, trying to avoid the one sided screaming match. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just narrating this whole damn thing.

"Guys," Cal finally speaks up. Their shoes are in one hand but they're quick to set them down, slipping them on. "Shut the fuck up."

"Please," I add.

Michael glares at us, sneering almost. "No one else is mad we have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn because of him?"

"What did I do?"

"Got pregnant," he says, staring straight into the other's eyes.

Ashton groans. "What the fuck? It's not my fault! Whose sperm infected my body and forced its way into my cursed egg?"

"I don't think sperm really infects--" Ash sends me a harsh glare. I shut up.

"Whatever," Michael huffs as he rolls his eyes. Opening the door, he steps out. And we follow.

The car ride is horrible. Ash sits in the middle with Cal. I'm sitting in the back with Mikey. It's awkward, no one is talking. I'm on my phone, trying to distract myself. Ash and Calum are talking about something (Ash is doing this thing with his hands--he's nervous. He's trying to distract himself, too). And Michael is blasting his music. From what I can hear, it's a sucky song.

We finally arrive and he finally turns it off. Fucking finally.

- - - - - - - - - -

The meeting was horrible. Our manager forced us to come in and talk "business". We all knew what it was about. We all knew he'd ask Ash about the abortion because our team finds out about everything. We have no privacy. I'm surprised they still have no clue we're all together. Or maybe they do. Maybe they're just not mentioning it.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is that he called and he forced us to come in. He forced us to watch all of them scream at Ash for doing something that could stir up the media. That could cause us to "lose too many fans". It's not like we were planning on telling anyone. It's not their place to know. We don't need millions of Mikey's making Ash feel even worse.

Except, Michael was the first to react, surprising us all. He told them that if the fans can't accept Ash's decision then they weren't real fans to begin with. But our management team doesn't care about "real fans". They care about fans. The people who let them have a hefty paycheck at the end of every month.

And so we got in an argument. And it was horrible. And I don't want to go back into that room because no thank you. The meeting is over. The screaming, the judging, the fucking stupidity is all over. Except it's not; it should be, though.

"C'mon, Luke. It's almost over. You know they won't let us leave until they talk to us about everything," Cal tries to persuade me. It doesn't work.

"There's nothing more to talk about," I argue. They look at me as if I'm an idiot.

Sighing, they say, "Photos got out from that night, you know." Maybe I am an idiot. "Fans are starting to talk and soon the shit magazines will. And then Ash will see who you really slept with." Definitely an idiot.

"Fuck."

"Better tell him before they do, mate." Cal sighs again, slapping me on the back as they walk back into the room. I follow.

"I'm not your mate," I grumble, taking the cursed seat.

Our manager turns to me as I sit down. He has a stupid expression on his stupid face. "We need to talk. Boys," he says, turning to the rest of them. Cal cringes. "You can go."

Cal sends me a stupid look that says "good luck" with a bit of "I told you so". Michael just looks confused, along with Ash. Stupid idiots.

No, fuck. I'm the idiot here. "Fuck me."

"Gladly," Ash mutters as he walks out, following Mikey. I would have laughed if I wasn't going to get a verbal beating right after the door's shut and they all leave.

"So... Luke. Guess what we have here?" He slides a folder over to me before I can even guess. I would have gotten it right, too.

I flip it open, cursing at all of the photos of me and him. It's obvious it's me. It's obvious it's him. I was hoping no one could tell. I was hoping people only guessed it was me. But they know it's me, I know it's me. Anyone can tell that that's me.

Ash could definitely tell it's me.

He could definitely tell it's him, too.

Why didn't I try to hide, disguise myself? Why did I sneak out? Why didn't I bring one of our guards who would have stopped me from doing something so stupid? Why did I even do something so stupid?

Oh, right. I'm fucking stupid.

I was hoping we could play it off, say it was someone else. Some random dude who looked a bit like me getting some. But it's not. It's me and it's him. And the door slams closed.

Fuckity fuck fuck.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER FUCK ME. I WASNT EVEN BUSY IM JUST LAZY AF. IM SORRY I USE SO MANY FUCKS IN THIS. I FEEL LIKE ITS NEEDED EVEN IF I DOUBT LUKE CURSES THIS MUCH BUT WHO KNOWS

AND ALSO FUCKING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THESE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS AND FUCK WOW IM HAPPY. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS STORY BECAUSE I FUCKING DO. I ALSO HOPE ASH LIKES IT AND I THINK HE DOES BUT

ANYWAY GRACIAS. TE AMO. SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU BUT FUCK. 1K READS. EVEN MORE THAN THAT. WOWOWOWOOWOWOW - panlover101