Ch- 24 : Enduring it

Start from the beginning

Dua turned around it was maddie and her group.

A boy said - Send her to F2, they may give her some charity.

Everyone started laughing, slowly slowly everyone's attention was going towards dua, people stopped eating and gathered around to enjoy the show.

Maddie - Towel headed girl... towel headed girl... towel headed girl....

Slowly everyone started saying 'towel headed girl' while clapping, the walls echoed their words, dua felt so humiliated, she looked here and there, everyone were laughing on her, dua's breathing became uneven, she felt as if everything arond her was revolving, just then farhad and farhan came, everyone stopped shouting, both of them came near her.

Farhan - I think we should leave some fun for tomorrow too, you all are dismissed.

Everyone started going to their places and got busied in their own work, dua was holding her tears and she ran away from there.

I ran away from there and went to a corner where no one could see me, I was scared, I don't want to face those faces again. No dua you need to be strong, my inner self voiced me, I focused on my breathings and wiped away my tears....

"You are the new admission right"

I turned around at the voice and there was a girl standing near me, she was my classmate, I saw her in the morning and she looked popular girl as everyone were roaming around her in the class but why is she here.... I don't want more bullies...

Girl - Are you there? Ummm by the way I am mish, what's your name?

This is the first time someone actually asked my name rather than calling me by weird names, she seems friendly but I can't trust her, 'rich and famous people like her would never talk nicely to someone who just got bullied' my instincts told me.

Dua [Hesistantly] - D... dua

Mish - Dua... unique name, are you fine, you are sweating and you look petrified.... wait... did someone bully you?

Dua didn't replied anything.

Mish - Was it F2? I know it must be them only.... it's ok don't worry it's a matter of few days then they will find a new target.

Both of them didn't spoke anything for few minutes, the silence was getting awkward.

Mish - Do you wanna join me, I will introduce to my group and please don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help, you can trust me.

Dua - Thanks but I want to be alone for some time.

Mish - It's perfectly fine if you....

Voice - Oh mish you're here and I checked the whole campus in your search.

Both the girls turned their head towards the voice and there was standing a boy who had blue eyes, slim body, tall height, his voice was very deep, his hair were messy some strands covered his eyebrow, there were sweat beads on his forehead, he had a football in his hand.

Mish - Oh zee what happened?

Zee - Today I have a football match with F2, so I won't be able to drop you....

Mish - No that's not fair, I want to go with you only.

Zee - I told you I can't come, you can ask your friend to drop you or else wait till my match is finished.

Mish - Ughh I hate this football match, finee I will go by myself, now get lost.

Zee - Hey hey don't be angry, I will bring your favourite ice-cream, ok?