Ch-7: Bond of Friendship

Assalamualaikum....

EGO is the only requirement to destroy any relationship so be a bigger person skip the E and let it GO

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_____________

Finally, all the guests went home, I was soooo much tired, I decided to make a glass of sherbet [juice] for myself, I went into the kitchen and when I was going to take it upstairs, I heard something due to which I froze on my place...

Nazneen [talking to someone] - Yes she is a huge burden... her parents passed away a long time ago, only because zain bhai had done many things for hadi's abbu that is why we are tolerating her.... her brothers were also very rude, so much adamant, they did not obey us and so that is why they left.... what would they do by taking dua... they would also be fed up of this girl... don't know who will even marry this girl, she doesn't even have a family, wherever she goes just brings darkness....

How can she say like this, no I can't believe that my brother thought of me as a burden, "everyone treats you as a burden then why can't they" my brain mocked me "But they are my Brothers, they only have me and I have only them" said my heart "wrong dua each of them has four other brothers but you, you have no one" ughhh my mind and heart were having too many conflicts, I just ran to my room and poured my heart out.

So now my brothers also hate me, they also didn't want a sister, they were my only hope but now I feel shattered, so much vulnerable, I don't know what I should do.... suddenly asfa came from nowhere.

Asfa - See what I have bought for.... what happened... dua are you crying?

Dua - No, it was just....

Asfa - Don't lie, tell me what happened, you know that you can share anything with me.

Dua [wiping her tears] - No asfa it is nothing like that.

Asfa - It's ok if you don't consider me as a friend but I consider you as a sister, whenever you feel like it, you can share your problems with me, maybe I can help you...

Suddenly dua hugged asfa and started crying.

Dua [crying] - Why me asfa? Why it is always me? Why do people hate me so much? What is my fault, tell me? My own family hates me, they think of me as a burden, I yearn for my parents, I yearn for their love but then suddenly negative thoughts come into my mind like if they would have also hated me or they would have also not like me, you know chachi was saying that my brothers left me because they also hate me....

Asfa [caressing her back] - Calm down dua... who told you this? You came in the talks of your chachi... you know na that she is a big liar.... have you met your brother?... Did they tell you that they hate you and they left you because you were a burden, tell me.

Dua thought about asfa's words, she moved her head in a 'no'

Asfa - Don't you trust Allah?

Dua - Yes I do

Asfa - Then that's it, wipe your tears and have faith in Allah, you must not feel weak dua, try to realize the meaning of your name 'dua' you must make dua to Allah ta'ala and if you are going through a hard time then handle it with Sabr and surely Allah ta'ala will give you relief in the end just be strong and have strong faith in Allah, it is a test dua and you must pass through it and always remember one thing that you aren't alone who is bearing all this pain, many people are suffering from the worst and we should be thankful to Allah for each and every breath we are taking, for each morning we wake up safe and sound alhamdulillah Sukar-Alhamdulillah, even the best of people have faced the worst things, for example, learn from our prophets Ibrahim A.S.'s father threatened to kill him. You can overcome a bad childhood and oppressive parents. Lut A.S.'s wife didn't listen to his instructions. Even great partners can be betrayed by their spouses. Yusuf A.S. was put in prison for something he didn't do. Sometimes innocent people are unjustly treated. The prophet Muhammad PBUH was an orphan, a widower, and had to grieve over the loss of his children. In your broken heartedness remember you are not alone. Even the best of mankind experienced these trials too.